TTM Technologies Employee Reviews

an eye opening experience
Assembly/Lamination Technician/QC,AOI (Current Employee) –  Santa Clara, CA21 February 2018
once you go TTM ,,no need to go backwards in life ,,forward motions only ! if giving the opportunity to advance at one of TTM's Canada locations ,Managers should function daily
good experience
Operator (Former Employee) –  toronto ON23 September 2017
Good place to learn more in short period . the management is very supportive and helping . Nobody leave this place .as the work place is very safe and supervisor are friendly .HR AND OTHER MANAGEMENT TEAM ARE SO GOOD AND ALWAYS READY TO HELP YOU ,
Fine place to work at
Plating Operator (Current Employee) –  Canada11 October 2016
Same job work as other do as starters in this company.
It is a PCB company and manufacture circuits for big conglomerates of the world
Pros
overtime
Cons
low manpower
Job with Security
Electronics Engineering Design Technologist (Current Employee) –  Scarborough, ON22 June 2016
No balance between Work and Social life.You needs to work more than 50 hours every week. You can not manage your personal life and work. No future progress, Stuck in doing same thing over the many years.
Pros
Lots off Overtime
Cons
No future progress
productive, only the machines are too old.
Machine Operator (fabrication) (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON28 March 2016
Working there is good with friendly co-workers and we help each other in order to get the job done. I learned how to be cautious on every job, quantity is not an issue to me always the quality. I gave 1 star for the management because of too much politics. The hardest part of my job is when the job needs tight tolerance and since the machines are too old there is always a probability of having scraps cause of machine moving. The part I enjoyed most is doing troubleshoots and getting all the job done on time since I am the one who do new and rush jobs. I really like working in that company but I need a job with high salary too since my family is getting bigger and budget is tight and I'm getting only minimum.
Pros
the benefits are good
Cons
we work weekends too
productive and fun and enjoying work environment with co-worker. working in night shift from last 10 years that's very hard for me.now i am looking n
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON16 October 2015
productive and fun and enjoying work environment with co-worker.
working in night shift from last 10 years that's very hard for me.now i am looking new place to work in only day shift.
i learned a lots thing from this organization.my co -worker and management are great.and i always love and enjoy my duties at any condition.and the most enjoyable part of the work is when i found some mistake frome my rutine work and den management appriciat that.
Pros
christmas party
Cons
seven days a week work and nightshift.