TTi Canada Inc. Employee Reviews

Great place to start your career
Field Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Ontario5 July 2019
This is a great company to be apart of. I have a instant connection with everyone I’ve worked with and the opportunity for advancement is here for people with the drive to succeed. Salary is on the lower end of what I could make but it is offset by the benefits and job perks.

*All level one positions require you to work in Home Depot.*

The Home Depot is the worst place I’ve ever worked and the only thing I dislike about the job. however it is temporary and can be rewarding in the right stores.
Pros
Opportunity for advancement, culture, benefits
Cons
Salary, job security, The Home Depot
Productive and a fun place to work. Participating in charitable activities as well as sports.
Field Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON17 June 2019
Productive environment, a great place to work. Lots of opportunity for growth and great management. Everyone was energetic and also a great working environment. Management super supportive and always willing to help. They focus a lot on coaching however career progression.As a detailed oriented, reliable person with great interpersonal skills, I organize my daily assignments in accordance to priority and deadlines.
Encouraged Work Life Balance
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON14 June 2019
Productive and fun place to work. The company has an excellent work culture. The work life balance is excellent and even the job satisfaction and stability is excellent. There is a multicultural work environment, everyone feels accepted, management has full support to employees.