TTEC Pay & Benefits reviews

Found 104 reviews matching the search See all 5,877 reviews
Did not enjoy working here
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Cornwall, ON15 January 2019
I would have good days and bad days like any job. The shifts were long and the work was sometimes very, very repetitive. Dealing with customers on the phone complaining all day has an effect on your mind.

One thing I can say is I did enjoy management. The managers (not all of them) were really patient with me and a lot of other employees.

Shifts and schedules were moderately flexible. Management was usually easy going about shift swaps.

Mass layoff in June 2018, I think because of minimum wage increase.
Slavery type job
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Cornwall, ON23 August 2018
Unpleasant experience. The work load was ridiculous. They increased the workload monthly and constantly trained us to do additional work with no pay increase or incentives. I felt overworked. They were constantly changing management.
Pros
The use of 2 computers to improve work facility
Cons
Increasing work load no pay increase
productive and provide good shifts
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Sarnia, ON28 January 2019
it is fun working with ttec, even managers are very helpful and cooperative. Ttec best part is they provide good hours and also take care of training's.
Pros
flexible shifts
low pay,but steady job, the co-workers are good in person,
Customer Service Agent (Full-time) (Former Employee) –  Charlottetown, PE26 October 2018
low pay,but the steady job, the co-workers are good in person, flex schedule, sometimes need work late in the evening. You can do your things while chatting as long as not disrupt your chat
Scheduling
Agent (Former Employee) –  Fredericton, NB26 September 2018
The coworkers and general work place is okay. The management needs work and improvement because they don't communicate enough and it takes a long time to fix a schedule.
Pros
2 paid breaks and an unpaid lunch, nice coworkers, plenty of training.
Cons
long hours, rude customers, scheduling errors
Need to improve in many ways
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Sarnia, ON31 October 2018
The company has a good training environment;
Very poor payslip (just minimum rate salary);
Administrative department is very poor, very slow;
Good working relationship between employees and Managers
It's ok
BILINGUAL SUPERVISOR - SME (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC9 June 2018
Depending on the sub campaign you work at is your salary. It can be the very minimum or a bit higher. And the place gives you a lot of opportunities to move up. Management were always nice. But sometimes when moving up, it does not mean an increase in salary.
Pros
Avancement
Cons
Salary stays same when you avance.
A fun environment to work in
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Charlottetown, PE13 June 2018
TTEC, is a place for all. It is a place where everybody is treated equally, it is a place where diversity is top notch. I will highly recommend ttech to anybody that is seeking employment. Moreover the pay is juicy.
Pros
Bouns, points, salary increament...etc.
Hmmmm
CSR (Current Employee) –  Cornwall, ON31 May 2018
Liked working here but there is not enough communication from supervisors. They pulled our campaign after I started.
which happens at call centers but they seemed less than forthcoming about the chances of getting a new campaign
Pros
good benefits
Cons
No agent retention/ poor HR but great co-workers
Handling incoming customer service calls for Fido (Former Employee) –  Fredericton, NB12 March 2018
Very hard to progress at this job. Also an extremely stressful environment as you still have to treat incoming calls from abusive customers until they request a supervisor. Employee turn-over rate is very high. Health and dental insurance is moderate. Pay is regularly messed up however if you report it diligently, it will be fixed but you will need to record your hours yourself. Shifts change with sometimes only a couple days notice but can be starting anywhere between 9am to 5pm. Split shifts and part time available however so there is a little bit of flexibility. The hardest part of the job is treating abusive customers and the most enjoyable is the coworkers.
Pros
health coverage, discounts on products, coworkers, flexible shifts, 2 months of paid training
Cons
crazy shifts, minimum wage, abusive customers, pay stub errors, rapid changes, high turn over
Good training benefit for employees
Claims Analyst (Former Employee) –  National Capital Region22 March 2018
Fun workplace with good benefits. Enjoyable environment with many rewards and recognition for outstanding and performing employees. I learned to manage my time by working in this organization.
Easy Job
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Cornwall, ON26 April 2018
The job is easy for the pay you make. Good job for students trying to make some extra cash. Friendly staff and will accommodate you in any way you need
low pay lots of hours
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Fredericton, NB4 March 2018
took away incentives and it went down hill from there, also took away overtime, hired too many people and they has to cut hours back from people that have been there for a while , not a good place to work
HAHA the place is a joke
customer service (Former Employee) –  montreal29 November 2017
I enjoyed my time there because we had lots of fun laughing at managers and team leaders.. the training, we played all the time, if you have no where to work, have a language barrier, have been fired from other places.. ATELKA will hire you. But the downside is that its not organized, there was no set schedule, you had to work on weekends, and there was no room for advancement unless the Team Leaders quit , or the manager quits, which eventually happened lol. Especially at Rogers MSD.
Anyways, everybody goes through this call center, if you're reading this review and still stuck at ATELKA, dont worry about it, you WILL find your way one day. Just get the experience, its your door to the future. We all became successful after this place and no one stayed there forever
Pros
technical problems which were paid lol
Cons
your salary is low
Good
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  National Capital Region18 February 2018
Salary is nice and other benefits. Management is fine and people will learn a lot, new things, innovations, people will develop their self esteem and confidence.
Pros
Salary benefits
Cons
no social life, night shift
fun place to work, meet people from all over the country
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Amherst, NS20 October 2017
A great work environment with good people to work with and good management. Talk to lots of people from all over the country but the training is nowhere good enough if you are new to computers like I was at the time.
Pros
fun environmemt to work, meet lots of people
Cons
low wage, not enough training
Bad expperience
Senior Human Resources Advisor - Atlantic Canada (Former Employee) –  Charlottetown, PE12 September 2017
Not a good experience at all. No respect for employees, management was deplorable, salary on the very lowest echelon, th
ere was no recogntion for any thing!

Policies were not respected. Teamwork was not an important element within this chaotic environment. This was the messiest run company I have ever worked for.

Training for the employees was inefficient which led to a massive high turnover rate. For this company only the dollars mattered.
Pros
Good people with good work ethics
Cons
Unorganized, bad management5
productive and fun work place with table tennis
Représentante des ventes au service à la clientèle (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC4 September 2017
the spirit amongst the workers was good and we were always there to support one another. The big challenge was no humanity . it was all about money and just money. No consideration for parental schedules or students. Really hope the situation has changed.
Pros
yes free lauch
Cons
cheating on employees hours of work
Difficult position
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Cornwall, ON2 August 2017
The Management at Atelka is very nice and accommodating, the job itself is difficult as we have no authority to actually help the customer, we take their complaints and send it off to Canada Post who then helps them so we get yelled at a lot. I would not recommend this job to anyone as the pay is low, the raises are low and the job itself comes home with you.
Pros
Mostly Monday to Friday
Cons
No authority to actually help the customer
super bad
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Montreal23 August 2017
I do not recommend this company. maybe just a step but do not stay here longer. If you can find some other call center that pays more, go for it rather this company who gives a S*** on paying their employees pennies
Pros
good people and co workers especially the TL's taking care of you
Cons
super low compensation and no advancements. benefits getting lower each year

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TTEC. Our community is ready to answer.

51.6K