TTEC

Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Sense of belonging
  • Trust in colleagues

Easy interview and training. Job was ok.

Easy interview, you enter the zoom meeting and answer a few questions. Training was four weeks then off to production.I did only emails and no calls. Fairly straightforward job.

Bien

C'était une bonne première job, les superviseurs sympathique

Too many hours not enough pay

The work life balance is completely non existence and the work is over extended.The management just doesn’t flow and allow you the proper support to even want to get work done. There is a lot to learn in a short amount of time.

Flexible, feel good place to work

TTEC is a very enjoyable place to work. My hours are flexible. Managers are kind and very supportive. You feel supported and empowered working here. And I can work at home from anywhere in Canada. I really appreciate my experience here.

Fun workplace

Good workplace, work from home. A good job to do if you want to spend time with family while making an income and good hours. Provides benefits and good opportunities to be promoted a higher level position

18 April 2022
We are happy to hear about your exceptional experience with TTEC. We work hard to equip our employees with tools to set them up for success. Thank you!

Okay for work from home

Ttec itself is good but call support job is stressing. Talking all the day to people and sometimes to the rudest people of the world. Otherwise ttec is good and my manager was good as well

27 April 2022
We appreciate your recommendation of TTEC! Thank you for sharing.

Fair

A good job to do if you want to spend time with family while making an income but long hours. Also hard to take time offs as you have to hand in your request and wait for management to approve it

5 April 2022
Your experience is important to us. Thank you for taking the time to let us know.

A lot of stress, no work-life balance

During interviews they ask you about flexible hours, but they didn't say to you that you will have to work EVERY weekend of the year. Your schedule will be the same for months, maybe a year or more. They say that you don't need to be an expert in IT, but in the beginning of the training they ask you to know specific things that just IT workers know. They provide training and the stress starts from this moment on. Is it possible to have a lot of information and even this way feel you are missing information? At TTEC, yes! They say in the end of the training that you are equipped to start answering customers. Sorry, no, you are not. It was an awful experience. I really don't recommend them.

27 April 2022
We appreciate your candor. Please provide us with more details at formeremployee.ttec.com to allow us to address your concern.

System and software packages for training too old-fashioned and not user-friendly. There is no adequate and apt support for agents. Navigating the system to seek for assistance and support is quite cumbersome.

27 April 2022
Thank you for your thoughtful and balanced review of TTEC. We take these comments seriously and will provide your feedback to the appropriate department.

Do not work there

They do not train you according to the guidelines set by the companies that they work for.They set you on phone calls right after you finish learning how the phones work and the system guidelines mention taking phone calls only after two more weeks of full training and roleplays which they do not bother to do properly, if at all.Stay away!

Pros

Friendly people, Decent breaks

Cons

Incompetent training regiment, Stressful, Calls have no end to them and no chance to properly take notes.

27 April 2022
Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. Your insights can make a difference; we invite you to use the following link to provide more details: formeremployee.ttec.com

Very flexible and enjoyable place to work

TTEC cares about their employees and they show it. Great benefits, perks and events and fun communication and special days. They acknowledge your accomplishments and promote you quickly. Even birthdays are important. Pay is just above minimum wage to start but is going up every year. Plenty of room for advancement. I give them 5 stars for a very inclusive, excellent work culture experience.

Pros

Voluntary time off opportunities

Cons

Sometimes get left behind in the schedule bidding

3 March 2022
We are thrilled to get a recommendation from you! Thank you for taking the time to share your amazing experience with us.

I didn't get to the working part. Left almost at the end of my training.

My trainer was a really nice person and very relaxed about it. The class was small but in good spirits. We learned about customer service skills and soft skills regarding handling customer complaints and inquiry. The hardest part of the job is that the information comes at you quite fast and you need to be able to juggle it. Some of the higher ups are snobby and like to downplay the new guys in training. The most enjoyable part of the job was the satisfaction of knowing that you did a good job or was able to help someone in need.

3 March 2022
Your opinion is valuable, and we appreciate you sharing your experience.

good first work from home opportunity

Work from home but bring your device hassle if it breaks or must replace. training can be a learning curve but there is a lot of hand-holding for anyone starting off.

3 March 2022
Your opinion is valuable, and we appreciate you sharing your experience. Thank you for being a part of the TTEC family! We wish you all the best in your career.

Don’t bother.

Awful work time, extreme amount of stress. No benefits, salary doesn’t match the cost of living increase at all. The only good thing was the training.

23 February 2022
We appreciate your candor. Your insights can make a difference; we invite you to use the following link to provide more details: formeremployee.ttec.com

Good working environment

Good place to work, fairly paid and all time support is available.best environment , learn lot of things . I highly recommend this company for work .

11 February 2022
We appreciate your recommendation of TTEC! We completely agree and hope other amazing team members like you will apply at ttecjobs.com.

Would have given a -5 if possible. Unethical, Unprofessional, Inhuman, No concern for employees.

The hiring is smooth, the HR never shows the face via turning on camera (big red sign there), the training is fun and the trainers are the only best thing that will ever happen. During the entire training they will boost about Customer experience and satisfaction giving you a false belief that you will actually do Customer service, the moment you are out of training and come into Nesting, they explode a bomb saying you need to do sales as well and it has great significance in your performance. Once you are through with the Nesting, no support whatsoever, giving absurd and vague answers when request for support, horrific hold times to to get help. The only parameter they will bother is how much sales you did. In short, rather be jobless or join a min wage job, they will treat you like HUMANS, this company and their leadership will NOT. RUN AWAY...........

Pros

Joke, still finding one...oh yeah...the Trainers are nice, that's it.

Cons

Omy, the list is endless. Simply put sway away from here, you will end up getting High Blood pressure, restless, demoralized, mistreated or on the contrary staying here for long will make Inhuman, shameless, teach you how to be the WORST Leader.

No support

There is absolutely no support when transitioning from training to making calls, and no one cares when you tell them you need more support. I asked multiple times for more support, and was not given ANY. When I quit I had multiple of my co-workers texting me about how little support they were getting, and had one message me asking how to quit.

Pros

Work from home.

Cons

No one cares about you needing support, or you in general.

23 February 2022

A place where one can grow. Your manager works with you to chart out your growth journey. Supportive team, collaborative atmosphere; help is always just a click away.

4 February 2022
We are happy to see you are feeling good at TTEC! Thanks for your feedback and we hope your experience at TTEC continues to be positive.

A good start

This job opportunity Helped me a lot to start my experience in the job environment in Montreal. The company was always honest about what they offered and I had such a good time during my time there.

Pros

Cons

Constant variation of working schedule.

11 February 2022
Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We appreciate your time and kind words.

Not Great Experience

The training was enjoyable and it was clear the trainer wanted everyone to succeed. Once reaching production, things fell off. I wasn’t assigned a manager the entire time was there. Support was lacking when you had questions. HR is not reachable aside a ticket system. I had my schedule changed without my permission or knowledge. System issues that they won’t pay you for. Overall, it was a negative experience.

Pros

Learned something about a product I had never seen before, trainers and training department seemed to generally care aout the employees.

Cons

Pay is minimum wage, lack of support or communication

Good company.

We were laid off, I suspect due to Covid-19. They did offer me another employment with another client of theirs as soon as I was laid off. The other employment was temporary. They told me that is all they had at the moment. Mabye on other times they would of had a regular position. I don't know.

Pros

Easy interview process

11 February 2022
Thank you for sharing! We are happy that your work experience at TTEC was pleasant. We wish you all the best in your career.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TTEC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement