TTEC Employee Reviews

Found 607 reviews matching the search See all 4,866 reviews
interesting place with lots of opportunity and fun
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Sarnia, ON16 November 2018
typical day when they fired people because of downsizing, i learned how to be more patient when the customer doesn't want to listen you and so high rate. management is good and effective .workplace culture is good and full of entertainment.hardest pert of the job is demanding customer.The most enjoyable part is the activities on the floor.
Pros
easy assesement
Cons
no job security
Great workplace
Customer Service Representative/Floor Support (Former Employee) –  Charlottetown, PE9 November 2018
Great workplace. Site manager does everything in his power to make a workplace better. lot of opportunities for advancement, however they play a lot of favorites
environnement de travail productif et agreable
technicien (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC19 October 2018
environnement de travail positif et agréable, possibilité d'avancement
n/a
CALL CENTER AGENT LEADER (Former Employee) –  Montreal Canada11 October 2018
One of te best place to work. Ergonomic environment, clean. I would recommend this place millions times. Staff were fun to work with and there was bonus performance
Bonne compagnie
Canadian leader (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC3 October 2018
Très bonne entreprise, mais un manque de structure pour les campagnes. Le système d'évaluation très biaisé.. Ne reflète pas la qualité du service qu'on doit offrir aux clients. Si vous êtes une personne performante comme moi, vous allez vous retrouver à travailler su 3-à 5 campagnes en même temps. Ce qui est très mélangeant car chaque campagne on leur propre script, norme ect.

Avancement rapide, j'ai eu 3 promotion dans moins de 12 mois. Mais il faut etre compétente discipliné.
Pros
Avancement rapide
Cons
Les assurances, et coutes pause
working at a call center
Customer Service Representative/Back Office (Former Employee) –  Charlottetown, PE27 September 2018
I loved working at atelka the environment and the people who worked with you were amazing and made the job fun. I have learned about myself more on the job.Management were amazing group of people. the hardest was the turnover rate.
Pros
contests
Cons
turnover rate
compagnie de recrutement
Superviseur/Formateur (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC18 September 2018
taux de roulement des employés très élevé. Conditions d'emploi médiocre.
They never paid me properly
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Sarnia, ON11 September 2018
They did not pay me properly, and the training made the job look one hundred times difficult then it was. The people were great, except for a few of the shift managers.
nice place to work
Customer service representative (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC31 August 2018
You meet different kind of people from different background and you interac with them and it is challenging to be part of this team,and team spirit really reigns
Cadre de travail familial
Chargée à la clientèle (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC28 August 2018
J'ai appris l'écoute active et comment gérer des situations délicates avec les clients. Le travail en équipe était l'aspect le plus agréable, ainsi que les superviseurs mettaient la main à l'ouvrage.
Horrible but the people are nice
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Charlottetown, PE26 August 2018
I have work in 2 other call centres before this is my 3rd one is the worst out the of the 3. I just started on the floor and the floor support is useless and do not how to transfer a call to another department. When you asked for help the floor support will come and answer your question not checking to see if you are doing it right and walk away if you are new to the floor. I have done floor support and when new agents come on the floor I would stay with them to make sure that they were transferring to the right department or make sure that they didn't need and more help before I walked away to help someone else. My trainer was awesome but the training material is different story. The people are nice. I also think this is brutal too. Your customer if they ask for a supervisor you don't make them wait for a hour to talk to a supervisor. That is just bad customer service
Pros
Nice people
Cons
Floor support that don't know jack
Slavery type job
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Cornwall, ON23 August 2018
Unpleasant experience. The work load was ridiculous. They increased the workload monthly and constantly trained us to do additional work with no pay increase or incentives. I felt overworked. They were constantly changing management.
Pros
The use of 2 computers to improve work facility
Cons
Increasing work load no pay increase
service rep
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Sarnia, ON16 August 2018
horrible bosses, no job security. they yell at you if you do one thing wrong. no paid bathroom breaks which is ridiculous. horrible place to work. would only work there again for the training.
Pros
Cons
everything
environnement de travail agréable
Agent au service (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC12 August 2018
journée normal
service a la clientèle
son réel avancement ni salaire
culture de travail basée sur le mensonge au client
pour un 1 emploi sa passe pour de paner 3 a 6 mois puis partir
Pros
aucun
Cons
la pression pour vendre
My Opinion
Customer service agent, help customers (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC24 July 2018
As a company TTEC doesn't really know what they're doing. The management/HR doesn't really help much when you need things. If you have medical notes proving that you weren't able to work they don't care.
Ambiance chaleureuse
Agente au service à la clientèle (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC17 July 2018
Ttec est une des meilleures experience d emploi que j ai eue.
work environment
Telephone Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Saint John, NB13 July 2018
it was fun working there we all worked like in a group and actually helped each other if we were stuck on something it was like one big family and we all got along and looked out for each other.
Tres bonne entreprise pour commencer dans le monde des affaires
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC12 July 2018
J'ai appris beaucoup de chose pour améliorer ma carriere professionelle chez TTEC.
atelka agent télémarketing
Agente de télémarketing (Former Employee) –  Montréal-Ouest, QC11 July 2018
il faut avoir un bon rendement et surtout vérifier tes ventes sinon le services à la clientèle prend ta vente si le client appel pour un changment
Cons
beaucoup trop de monde dans le même local
not the best
Customer care Sales Specialist (Former Employee) –  Fredericton, NB10 July 2018
The people you work with are awesome, however management is something to be desired. pays always wrong, days are rarely together. Xmas party was a pot luck on site during business hours. They like to belittle some of the agents..

Hardest part, well the customers, they feel they are entitled, rude, ignorant most days. I have been cursed out many times, because they could not get a $1000 phone or free.

If supervisors or managers do not like you, hey will pick on you, and try to find a way to get rid of you.

They do not offer paid sick days, you share desks, as in day shift sits there and the night crew will sit in the same seat.
Pros
co workers
Cons
management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TTEC. Our community is ready to answer.

51.3K