TTEC Employee Reviews

Did not enjoy working here
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Cornwall, ON15 January 2019
I would have good days and bad days like any job. The shifts were long and the work was sometimes very, very repetitive. Dealing with customers on the phone complaining all day has an effect on your mind.

One thing I can say is I did enjoy management. The managers (not all of them) were really patient with me and a lot of other employees.

Shifts and schedules were moderately flexible. Management was usually easy going about shift swaps.

Mass layoff in June 2018, I think because of minimum wage increase.
work is work
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Cornwall, ON19 December 2018
When i worked at atelka before it became ttech it was less then satisfying to work there. My manages didn't like me and the feeling was mutual, and in turn i dreaded going into work every day.
But since then management switched over so i'm not sure how it is now.
Pros
great coworkers, decent pay for the time
Cons
Poor management, poor training
Productive and hardworking
Tmobile inbound care specialist (Former Employee) –  Philippines17 April 2018
I like tmobile a lot. It balances work and life also it has a very competetive salary. The environment on tmobile is very great, collegues and management. So easy to get a long with.
Pros
Free lunches
Productive and friendly
Fido Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Fredericton, NB28 December 2018
I worked in a friendly workplace and it was my first job in Canada and was so excited to work there. I had a good experience to work as a team and talk with customers.
Fun and Accessible work place
Team Leader / Supervisor (Sales - Chat) (Current Employee) –  Philippines31 July 2017
Teletech is a fun working environment. It makes work less stressful. Colleagues are friends as well who helps you on your daily tasks and shares best practices. Hardest part of the job is managing people with different identities wherein you need to ensure that you get their buy-in in meeting a common goal.
Pros
Health Benefits
Cons
Career Advancement
Good option if you want to have a work-life balance
Customer Service Representative II (Former Employee) –  Philippines17 July 2017
Teletech offers a morning shift which helps its employees to have more time for their families and friends. A great company with a well supportive management!