Play YouTube video button
Coronavirus update
Information from TTEC:

TTEC Employee Reviews

Canada749 reviews
Stressful at times and good at times Pretty much standard in my experiences. For me there was a quite a bit of travel but I liked it. Also remote work
Pros
Good people
Depending on the campaign you're working in, the management can be really unorganized. There are constant technical difficulties, either with the audio or the computer not working. This also includes working from home. You can barely get in touch with support and left hanging there for long periods of time while a customer is on the line.

The workplace is very stressful, but the pay is good and so are the benefits (after 3 months). The hours are long and night shifts do not really have much support, so you're always hoping that you don't get a difficult call. The people who you work with are also very kind and enjoyable to work with.

Furthermore, the training sessions are either during the mornings or night. Unfortunately for me, it was during the night and it was from 3:30pm - 12:00AM, for 4 weeks straight.
Pros
friendly work environment, good pay, good benefits
Cons
long hours, not much floor support, unorganized, lack of communication
They threaten you from the beginning of training. They use metal detectors before you enter because you aren't allowed to bring your phone or keys with you. They don't even reply to emails ... even when you're telling them that you've resigned. They don't trust anyone including their own managers. Basically psychological harassment.
Worked at TTEC for almost two years and I was able to learn and advance in the company. It was a fun experience but also stressful sometimes. I would recommend TTEC to a friend.
I liked the teamwork - there was good support from Team Leaders and supervisors. Very fast paced so the day went fast. The location was gorgeous - very pretty in Cornwall and right across the road from Timmys and a chip truck, and also close to buses.
Good place to gather experience. Salary is very low. Most of the employees quit after few months just because of the salary. Prefer to start CSR career in Canada.
they have good training but lack workers retention
wish the workplace could be more friendly

too much workload

average working environment

Needs improvement for the management
A typical work day was pretty strait forward.
I Learned how to be patient, understanding, and how to DE-escalate customers.

Our Management for the most part were encouraging, and helpful.

The hardest part of the job was not being about to have a planed shift.

The most enjoyable part was the the co-workers that became your friends.
Awful. They oblige staffs to be liers toward clients. The job is completely stressful and the schedule is awful and it doesn't worth and just wasting time.
j’étais très bien accueilli par le gestionnaire et le superviseur ainsi que les collègues de service.
I worked at Ttec. The environment is good. I will love to work there again.
. My ist line manager was accommodating and wonderful always following up on my issues and ready to help at work and psychologically.

However, the other line manager after Hector resigned wouldnt follow up on my cases, calls and mails.

This was really discouraging and disheartening.

I will love to work in ttec and ready to recommend the place to anybody because of the well cultured environment.

Regards.
Good environment. Good and intensive 4 week training Supervisors very supportive. Need for provision of ergonomic chairs and anti glare computer systems
the most enjoyable part of the job is the interaction with the employees. However the workplace culture do not fit with how companies deal with work conditions nowadays.
Worse place on earth. Anything is better. Anything. They bought Atelka to make more money they can do without have any care of their employees. Long term purpose is to close their activity in Montreal.
It place where if theysuck up to theboss if you are not in there gang you are left aside not place to work wont ever go back there I recomend to work for xplornet they treat people with respect and they help achieve your gold which teec didn't help there agent at all
My first Experience as a customer service representative in Canada. Make my work easy with quality in house coaching from their management. Full with teamwork in there work space.
Les collègues étaient sympathiques , mais le gestionnaire nous racontait n'importe quoi puis on nous a tous mis à la porte parceque plus de contrat avec la compagnie pour laquelle on travaillait
It was a great place to work , until they shut the place down, the managers were very layed back , the environment was ok. People there were nice. It was nice going to work every day and feeling appreciated.
Always learning something new at this workplace. Always new things to learn and proper training and experience to help. Wonderful people in the workplace. At times stressful but management always has games and prizes to ease the stress at times.
The company is poor in all the ways. Dirty place, toxic environment, bad management. The company always make mistakes with the paycheck. Common areas are disgusting. The company underpay immigrants because they know immigrants need a work when they arrive in Canada. The company abuses of people and one of its values is: “do the right thing” That’s the worse company I’ve ever worked my whole life.
good work life balance
Its professional job with good benefits

good commissions on sales

nice team leads and teams

pay is less but better than alot of similar jobs