TTEC Employee Reviews

Found 655 reviews matching the search See all 5,918 reviews
terrible management
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC11 March 2019
Since atelka change to TTEC , it becomes terrible, the work hour is bad and the benefit is terrible even the tax report is bad and during the job people left so fast .
Employees were great, Supervisors not so much
Inbound Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Sarnia, ON1 March 2019
You could do nothing right in their eyes. They always wanted you to do more but there was never room to grow. I did my job, and I did it very well, and I was there for more than 5 years. All it took was for a costumer to keep complaining about their outstanding bill for me to get fired. I denied his request as it was an insane amount and I guess he went to head office which they gave in and in the end cost me my job. I wasn't rude and was very helpful, but the company doesn't want to look bad so they gave in and fired me because I was "apparently rude" to the gentleman. So no there is zero job security there.
Pros
Employees
Cons
Has some perks however the negatives outweigh the positive
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Sarnia, ON23 February 2019
Undervalued as an employee. Management is very unorganized which leads to an unpleasant experience. Working with some of the fellow employees is probably the most rewarding part of working there.
Benefits
Cons
Bad scheduling, poor management
Environnement de travail pourrie
Représentante service client (Current Employee) –  Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu, QC23 February 2019
Aucune ressource humaine. Très mauvaise gestion.
Toilettes insalubres. Air vicier...
Je suis payer moins cher que les nouveaux.
I dont remember wokring here - name must have changed
Data Entry/Outbound (Former Employee) –  Charlottetown, PE8 February 2019
my best guess is one of the call centres I worked at so my review is a generic call center review. I dont really know how to review it any other way and also cannot find an option to slip this.
Pros
meet lots of new people because of turn around
Cons
pretty much everything
wb
Customer service representative (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC4 February 2019
Nice place to work, enjoyed the people and direction for the little time i was there, training is 1month and goes smoothly, very nice nice nice nice nice
productive and provide good shifts
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Sarnia, ON28 January 2019
it is fun working with ttec, even managers are very helpful and cooperative. Ttec best part is they provide good hours and also take care of training's.
Pros
flexible shifts
Difficult Job
TECHNICAL SUPPORT (Former Employee) –  London, ON24 January 2019
As a 3rd party Call Center the company had little say in the performance and stat requirements of our Clients. Unfortunately that left employees feeling stressed as everything was Micromanaged. The level of pay for the kind of work done was too low to continue working there. The Job security was low as contracts with clients sometimes expired and jobs were lost.
Pros
Met lots of people
Cons
Extremely high stress
environnement
Service à la clientèle (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC23 January 2019
Ttec offre la possibilité à tous de travailler dans un environnement saint et stimulant.
Pros
bonne collaboration avec les collègues
Cons
salaire pas satisfaisant
not a fun place to work it is very demanding and high stress level
Customer Service Representative Automotive (Former Employee) –  Orillia, ON23 January 2019
not a fun place to work you are speaking to clients who hang up on you yell at you and it is very difficult to get appointments the conversion levels are difficult to obtain
You make calls all day
Telemarketer (Former Employee) –  Greater Sudbury, ON23 January 2019
A typical day at work - Nothing
What you have learned- Nothing
Workplace Culture
The hardest part of the job
The most enjoyable part of the job
Good Company, great people.
Service Manager (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC16 January 2019
Company is good, and the people are also usually very friendly and fair.

many clients makes for a lot of different environment to work in and plenty of choices for all employees.

Team leads and Management are often very nice and caring for personal situation.
Pros
great variable to choose from / great environment / great people
Cons
available 24/7, rules can do 180 degree depending on Client, regular changes in process can sometime be difficult to process.
Did not enjoy working here
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Cornwall, ON15 January 2019
I would have good days and bad days like any job. The shifts were long and the work was sometimes very, very repetitive. Dealing with customers on the phone complaining all day has an effect on your mind.

One thing I can say is I did enjoy management. The managers (not all of them) were really patient with me and a lot of other employees.

Shifts and schedules were moderately flexible. Management was usually easy going about shift swaps.

Mass layoff in June 2018, I think because of minimum wage increase.
not a positive work environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Orillia, ON8 January 2019
Fortunately this company no longer employs workers in Canada, moved majority to US. Under threat of termination every review. Workplace was cutthroat.
Productive and friendly
Fido Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Fredericton, NB28 December 2018
I worked in a friendly workplace and it was my first job in Canada and was so excited to work there. I had a good experience to work as a team and talk with customers.
work is work
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Cornwall, ON19 December 2018
When i worked at atelka before it became ttech it was less then satisfying to work there. My manages didn't like me and the feeling was mutual, and in turn i dreaded going into work every day.
But since then management switched over so i'm not sure how it is now.
Pros
great coworkers, decent pay for the time
Cons
Poor management, poor training
Cadre social agreable
Conseillere service à la clientèle (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC17 December 2018
La diversité au sein de cette entreprise permet d'oublier la redondance du travail.
Pros
L'accueil
Cons
Le salaire
Call Centre
Online Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Charlottetown, PE15 December 2018
Typical Call Centre. Hours fluctuate based on need so no guarantee of hours which is hard when you have bills to pay.

Everyone is very friendly and willing to help each other.
Productive and Fun Workplace
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC10 December 2018
I have been working in Ttec. more the 8 months i found a good environments here people are very friendly i faced difficulties but i learned from them .
CSR for various technical programs
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  London, ON9 December 2018
The best aspect of working at Teletech was the opportunity to work with many younger, bright, and technically competent people.
At best, for most people that worked there, it was just a job, but there was a camaraderie among most of the staff that made the negatives of the job bearable.
Supervisory staff were terrific and showed a great understanding of the typical problems that had to be overcome when dealing when dealing with angry and frustrated cu stoners
Pros
Stall interface
Cons
Shift work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TTEC. Our community is ready to answer.

51.6K