TTEC

TTEC Employee Reviews

It is a good start for new immigrants but the expectations are high, nature of the job is tough (back to back interactions and stress). I have learned everything from my experienced colleagues not from the supervisors. We have had fun activities and sometimes free pizza and coffee. Solidarity among colleagues was strong. Everyday was a new challenge.
poor management and leadership you always feel insecure managers and team leaders are too bossy.In the century they don't understand the different between management and leadership.
They publish vague job offers, don't tell you what you are going to do until you are on training and what you have to do isn't on the job description they published.System was unstable and if you can't connect because their system is unstable, they don't pay you those ours.
Pros
Work from home
Cons
Dissorganized, unclear information about your tasks
Management doesn't care about the employees. They only care about their customer. Place is micro managed like nothing I have ever seen before. The office is old and depressing. Have to bid for shifts. When on a shift you have wanted it can be taken away without discussion or warning because their client wants different coverage, irregardless of what impact it might have on employee's life.If you can look else where do so. There is nothing enjoyable about working for TTEC.
Pros
met some nice people
My trainer's main language was not english and my supervisor along with most of the supervisors. It is hard to ask for help or get trained if most of the people working there are not from Canada or USA. It was very stressful trying to communicate with everyone when the only language I speak is english and english was obviously not their main language. Plus, they are just working under temporary contracts and constantly laying off.
Pros
Work From Home
Cons
Felt like I was living in another country where the main language is not english
Super intéressant de travailler dans cette entreprise
Pros
Stimulant
Cons
Aucun
Best services available for employees, staff and best management in TTEC.the best part is timing ⏱. The best company for women’s because they can work from home 🏡 .
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Choice hures
Peut êtres mieux sur la discrétion Déjà entendu que l'entreprise à fournis quelques renseignements
Pros
Assurances Avantageuse
Cons
La discrétion
Working here is fun, easy shift but it feels long. Management is disorganized too. In my opinion, they are hiring a lot of people so they dont take the time to really train us properly, they sort of just expect us to figure it out by ourselves.
Pros
Benefits, work remotely, paid breaks
Cons
Long hours, stressful environment, management disorganized
Took inbound calls and repaired cable tv, so tv cable boxes set up atts to ge there cable took payments on the phone and loved it every minute learned how to be polite and take calls and to fix there problems my worst day was not helping the cusstomer to get there cable finished culture was amazing
Pros
Free smoke breaks
Cons
40 Hours a week
Due to Covid people had to do remote work. They only gave you the PC that barely worked, no help to pay for anything. I did not get paid due to their technical issues, but yes I had to waste two days running back and forth to try to solve it, and did not get paid. I wasted my time, my gas, parking. Easy for them to save money on everything and not even been able to treat decently their employees.
you will be hired based on your laptop software and hardware specifications. such a waste of time!! spoke with 2 diffenet recruiters through the recruitment process and each one of them mentioned different things about the job and the pay.
Perfect place to work but very low pay. Full of fun activities. good music on the work flow. very supportive team leaders etc.
Pros
Student schedules
Cons
Very low pay
The senior management at the Sarnia office was terrible. It didn't matter how hard you worked or how competant you were if you weren't a buddy of the site director or operations then you wouldn't get an opportunity. HR was joke. No one enforced policies. When TTEC bought us training got better. It makes sense that when TTEC took over they closed that office. Sarnia is not very large. They had burned through the talent pool twice and people talk. Most that lived in that city considered working there a joke.
Pros
I eventually got management experience
Cons
Leadership was awful. Didn't pay enough for the work that was expected.
Teletech has old equipment that regularly breaks down or doesn't work in the first place. Trying to get help to fix the technical problems in a nightmare, with the employee forced to stay on the line for hours. In my class, some people weren't paid for an entire month, although they received their money in the end. Management is the old style "I command - you do - no questions asked!". Although training lasted 5 weeks, we left training simply unable to serve clients quickly and efficiently, resulting in angry customers.
Pros
Good pay and benefits
Cons
management
My review would kind of be the sane. At start work was awesome I wanted to work I really wanted to come in every day and learn something new everydays
Pros
Double standards, right person was not give the right chance. Prejudice people. There
Cons
Other than the Benefits everything else are cons
Cool comme job mais très tranquille rien d'autre à faire
beaucoup aimé travailler a TTEC, bon environnement. Malheureusement, la compagnie a fait faillite du a la COVID-19
Pros
plusieurs pauses
se connecter prendre les appels des clients participer aux causus
The environment was hostile. Lots of systemic racial profiling. The interview wasn't bad. I enjoyed the trainer. From the time we moved to the floor to start taking calls;things fell apart.
Pros
Cons
All.
There is no proper structure in their system. Their training lacks everything you need to take calls. They’re quite unprofessional and they didn’t pay many of their employees for over a month and expected them to still take calls. The worst work experience I have ever had. Do yourself a favour, do not work for TTEC.
  1. Employee reviews