Tsuu T'ina nation

Tsuu T'ina nation Employee Reviews

Canada3 reviews

3.3Pay & benefits

Finance Department

Typical day included being told to sweep it under the rug, turn a blind eye, falsify Records of Employment.The workplace culture can be very toxic, when you are expected to go along with the above requests.The hardest part of the job was dealing with the toxicity generated by certain people.The most enjoyable part of the position was dealing with the various Nation members - they are absolutely wonderful, and I miss them.The Nation is a great place to work overall with great potential, but need to work in the correct department to avoid the toxicity.

Pros

Good pay and benefits

Cons

Being told to act in an unethical fashion, sweep it under the rug, turn a blind eye, falsify ROE's

no review

nothing to review at this time as I was not working for Tsuu T'Ina nation and was contracted through Focus on Caring. I was employed with them for 4 years.

professional work environment

a typical day at work is answering telephones, filing and cheque requisition.i learned how to multi-task and furthered skills involving customer service.My management was very helpful and understanding.My co-workers were easy going and hardworking.The hardest part of my job was collecting time cards.The most enjoyable part of my job was staying inside.

Pros

good short hours

Cons

not enough hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tsuu T'ina nation. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Tsuu T'ina nation with

Tsuu T'ina nation reviews by location

Learn about Tsuu T'ina nation in popular locations