TS TECH CANADA Employee Reviews

a good oppertunity to learn a new field of work
Administrator (Current Employee) –  Newmarket, ON24 September 2017
TS Tech has been a great place for me to learn and grow as a worker and a person. It offered me many training opportunities and allowed me to advance from within the company.
Pros
Rewards programs including free lunches and paid shutdowns in addition to vac
Cons
poor management
Good job
Line Assembler (Current Employee) –  Newmarket, ON23 June 2015
Great atmosphere, amazing co workers, hard and enjoyable but challenging work. Training program is amazing, Many possibility to move up in the company.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Long days
Some what laid back attitude with major focus on safety
Laborour (Former Employee) –  Newmarket, ON19 February 2015
Eight hour shifts with two week rotations of day/night shift. Was a multicultural work place with fresh perspectives. Working was not hard at all and, once you got safety down you could excel at your task.
Pros
If everyone got above and, beyond quota you could leave early with pay
Cons
Two week day/nights could mess with your sleep pattern
Good company to work for, the job itself is not so good
Assembly Line Worker (Current Employee) –  Newmarket, ON28 April 2014
Standing all day at this job sucks, only thing that got me through the day was talking to the guys on the line.
Making CRV and Civic seats
Assembly Worker (Former Employee) –  Newmarket ON27 September 2013
A typical day at work:
Great understanding of production that had to be done, 2 10 mins breaks 1 30 mins break. Making our number 405, making sure the seats are built with a lot of caution to make sure it will be safe for Honda.

What I learnt there:
How to build a seat from just frame, different tools such as: tor-wrench, drill, marking work when finished, soft hammer.

Management:
Was not the greatest, thing were not handle properly when is came to an issue towards co-workers,

Your co-workers:
Amazing co-workers, you would just want to go to work to be around them. Very supportive and a lot of team work.

The hardest part of the job:
The hardest part of the job was nothing really because challenge gets you very far and helps you learn and prove that you really want the job and very interested

The most enjoyable part of the job:
was not being forced to work at everyone's speed, you can take your time to understand the production and speed will come on its way. I would also say the people that worked all around the factory making the building very welcoming.
Pros
amazing people, fast work, learning new skills
Cons
Switch shifts Days/afternoons, 90% males and 10% woman working on the floor, hygiene was not great from some guys.
High Production with Quality
Mechanical Engineering Co-op Student (Former Employee) –  New Market, NB19 June 2013
Awesome company to learn productivity under great supervisory. I gained lots of experience and made lots of contacts
Pros
Long Hours to work
Cons
N.A
Average factory job, no benefits, contract work
Materials Services Worker (Former Employee) –  Leslie, SK6 June 2013
-consistent hours
-shift work (6:30am - 3:00 pm or 4:00pm - 12:30am)
-management were strict but relatively flexible when they needed to be
-co workers were mostly men, all good people
-the hardest part of the job was running around for 8 hours
-the most enjoyable part was losing weight from working so hard
Pros
nothing notable
Cons
shift work
A wonderful place to work everyone is friendly and helpful to each other.
Inventory Admin Assistant (Former Employee) –  Newmarket, ON8 December 2012
Come in circle meeting daily discuss issues that may have occurred and what is going on for the day. Head back to your work station, dicuss what needs to be completed for the day in your dept. If any issues come up discuss with management of dept and get them resolved asap. Discuss with coworkers of the dept and see if they have any input on issues and work together as a team to resolve them. Get parts in on a deadline for production to go out on time so we do not hold up our customer. Everyone pulls together when a problem occurs and works together to get it resolved so that we do not shut down our customer. You become as a family and your dept and other departments to get the item out on time. Management also gets involved to get things done on time.As I said its one happy family.
Pros
enjoyed the free lunches on all occasions, and dept managers taking associates out for a lunch for all the hard work done for the year.
Cons
long hours to get the job done
no fun