Trux Solutions Inc Employee Reviews

Customer Service and fast paced
account manager (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON22 May 2018
I loved my job and working at Trux. My job was very busy and demanding which I loved about it. It kept me busy and always learning something new. I had very good relationship with my clients. I dealt with mostly business owners which taught me to be very professional, polite, understanding, knowledgeable.. I knew my job so well that I never felt that there was any hard part of job. I was able to tackle most of the problems on my own. The most enjoyable part of job was my co-workers and the environment. How can I forget about management.. very sportive and eager to train.
Pros
Benifits
Cons
nothing
Very well organized
Administrator (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON8 May 2018
Currently working with the company launched eld app and did active participation very satisfied with results fast growing company. I have grown over a period of time.
Pros
Loved working here
friendly environment
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON7 May 2018
worked 5.4 year. started as reception work my way to supervisor. It was new field for me but with coaching and guidance of management and my colleagues gained very good experience and knowledge.Now i am moving to different province so quitting. I will miss every one.
Pros
fun place to work
Was not a happy place.
Client Manager/Office Assistance Manager (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON30 November 2017
Most of the people was nice to work with, dealing with drivers and dishonesty was not my best interest. The typical day was very busy, answering calls, calling different transportation ministry both Canada and US, Dealing with MTO offices, going to MTO office, renewing permits for both Canada and US Transport, performing drug testing, assist in training classes, assist in evaluating drivers, having one on one discussions with drivers and their mistakes, and booking for re-training.
Good to get the canadian experience
Client Manager (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON22 February 2017
Its a good company but doesnt increse pay and no benefits.You work here and learn by youself proper guidance is not there.
if you get proper training and guidance you can do wonders.
Pros
Once you get the job no training but you learn on job
Cons
No courses to enhance your capability/7.5hrs a day
Review for Trux Solutions Inc
Accounts Receivable Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON31 August 2016
It was a good company just to many changes by management something was being changed every day it is difficult to perform on your job when things are changed from one day to next
great place to work
Client Manager (Current Employee) –  mississauga ON30 April 2016
I have been working here for last 4 years... I find management very respectful, caring and appreciative. great place to work. Enjoying every day.
Pros
progressive carrier
Cons
at times demanding customers
No clear-cut policy
Accounting Assistant (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON6 September 2015
Policies are not clearly defined. Performance and Reward system is not in place.

High turn-over and not fun to work with.