Truspace Employee Reviews

Good Manage company
CONSTRUCTION MANAGER (Contract) (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON21 May 2019
I like their workplace culture, their projects start-up is not organized according to construction/PM methodology. if they have good organized system of project administration; I would work with them in Full time Base.
Pros
good compacation, good structure.
Cons
Bed with projecyt start-up.
Excellent Company
Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB21 December 2018
Excellent company to work for (and with!) Management is extremely visible and treats workers with dignity, respect and like we are part of the family. Company is huge on work/life balance and every employee is an equal. Atmosphere is open and happy, work load is extremely sustainable and each person genuinely cares about each other. I've learned to have such patience working here - I've learned not to stress out or worry as things always get done, as a team! Everyone wants to be heard and at Truspace you ARE heard. Management takes our ideas and we sit, as a team and discuss them. I've very much been enjoying my career here and look forward to the future of what us as a team bring to our clients and ourselves!
Pros
Excellent communicative Company
Truspace is a growing company that nurtures employees to succeed
Junior Interior Designer (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB21 December 2018
Truspace is a great company for people brand-new to the industry. They understand that mistakes will happen, and everyone on the team will reach out to help when someone is confused or struggling.

I wasn't entirely sure what to expect when I started my first day. I was quickly shown around and introduced to everyone in the office, and then put right to work - something they made sure to warn me about in the interview. Even with the immediate dive into projects, I was able to meet several people that I would get to know better in the coming months.

There's a trust that Truspace has for their employees that I've never found elsewhere. You are expected to get your work done (which is easy enough to track, as we are project-based) but how you accomplish your tasks is entirely up to you. Working remotely is an option for some, and being connected to CDI means that acquiring functional furniture that helps with productivity is something the company is always happy to provide.

Truspace values work/life balance, and encourages employees to use their vacation days and to disconnect from the office on holidays and weekends. There are staff activities throughout the year, and employees can be found chatting with each other during lunch, regardless of department.

One thing to note is management. I've found that reaching out to anyone outside my direct supervisor is a challenge, and getting an answer to an urgent question requires tracking them down in person. Emails can go unanswered, and information can get lost between meetings. Be prepared to take meticulous notes if you
  more... attend a meeting.

Overall, I enjoy working here. The culture is fantastic, the work is rewarding, and any hard or negative aspects of the job are far outweighed by the good points.
Pros
Recognition of hard work, welcoming atmosphere
Cons
Management is difficult to talk to, vague answers are common

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Truspace. Our community is ready to answer.

4.5