TruGreen Canada Employee Review

View all TruGreen Canada reviews

People are great .and its a fun place to work for.
Technician (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON19 January 2018
Good environment nice to work outdoors good management. Close to home hours are good I like the driving.my coworkers are great.they provide the uniforms. They pay is not bad.i wish it was all Year round but it is seasonal.
Pros
Outdoors.
Cons
Seasonal

Other TruGreen Canada Employee Reviews

Boring
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON5 April 2019
I worked for a few months there , at that time the season was for up selling , it wasn’t hard to hit the target at all especially if you have previous knowledge in lawn care. One thing that bothered me so much is that it’s a call centre but you can’t wear t shirts if you have tattoos and the excuse I got was the head office is in the same building which is ridiculous! Mind you none of the tattoos are offensive,what’s worst it was summer and they had no AC so I had to get a lil fan while wearing long sleeves.
An older lady worked there that was very nosey and most of the time it was quiet .. it wasn’t exciting to show up to work.
Cons
A pleasurable company dedicated to helping lawns
Office Administrator (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON13 March 2019
TruGreen has been a pleasure to work with very few concerns. The management team is dedicated to helping both employees and customers, and the staff is knowledgeable and heavy on working together to ensure everyone succeeds. They're not afraid, and insist, that everyone ask questions so that everyone has all the answers coming forward, and to not be afraid to ask questions if you don't know something.

These factors make for a very enjoyable work environment where you can learn new techniques or new information every single day.
Pros
Weekly Pay, Benefits for FT, Great Management
Cons
Seasonal Work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TruGreen Canada. Our community is ready to answer.