TruGreen Canada Employee Review

View all TruGreen Canada reviews

A pleasurable company dedicated to helping lawns
Office Administrator (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON13 March 2019
TruGreen has been a pleasure to work with very few concerns. The management team is dedicated to helping both employees and customers, and the staff is knowledgeable and heavy on working together to ensure everyone succeeds. They're not afraid, and insist, that everyone ask questions so that everyone has all the answers coming forward, and to not be afraid to ask questions if you don't know something.

These factors make for a very enjoyable work environment where you can learn new techniques or new information every single day.
Pros
Weekly Pay, Benefits for FT, Great Management
Cons
Seasonal Work

Other TruGreen Canada Employee Reviews

Boring
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON5 April 2019
I worked for a few months there , at that time the season was for up selling , it wasn’t hard to hit the target at all especially if you have previous knowledge in lawn care. One thing that bothered me so much is that it’s a call centre but you can’t wear t shirts if you have tattoos and the excuse I got was the head office is in the same building which is ridiculous! Mind you none of the tattoos are offensive,what’s worst it was summer and they had no AC so I had to get a lil fan while wearing long sleeves.
An older lady worked there that was very nosey and most of the time it was quiet .. it wasn’t exciting to show up to work.
A Good Company
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  London, ON28 February 2019
Secure hours, Saturdays are usually available to work if you want them. This is a position where those who go the extra mile are rewarded.
You gain a lot of experience with their sales training program, and the sales manager is just fantastic and willing to work with you to smooth out the kinks in your sales presentation.
Throughout the season there are bbq's, contests, etc.
You have a lot of confidence going into a sale because you know the product and the team are top-quality, it makes it very easy to sell. The people I have met going door-to-door are quite frequently, wonderful individuals who are appreciative of our free analysis... sometimes the interaction can not be so great, but turning around someone's initial sour disposition and brightening up their day can be a unique and rewarding challenge.
A great position for both the experienced salesperson as well as those just entering the field.
Pros
-Paid Training, -Great Team, -Great Product
Cons
Lots of social interaction required, Some new reps see the walking as a con

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TruGreen Canada. Our community is ready to answer.