TruGreen Canada Employee Reviews in Mississauga, ON

3.2Job Security & Advancement
Boring
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON5 April 2019
I worked for a few months there , at that time the season was for up selling , it wasn’t hard to hit the target at all especially if you have previous knowledge in lawn care. One thing that bothered me so much is that it’s a call centre but you can’t wear t shirts if you have tattoos and the excuse I got was the head office is in the same building which is ridiculous! Mind you none of the tattoos are offensive,what’s worst it was summer and they had no AC so I had to get a lil fan while wearing long sleeves.
An older lady worked there that was very nosey and most of the time it was quiet .. it wasn’t exciting to show up to work.
Cons
Not a bad place to earn weekly pay but very high turn over rate.
Telemarketing Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON8 May 2018
Decent work environment. A lot of the co-workers I had there didn't like the manager much but he was a decent guy to be fair. They paid weekly so that was a plus but some of the older staff especially some lady there were very annoying and had advantages when it came to hitting weekly sales goals.
Pros
Weekly Pay & Great Co-workers
Cons
Difficult sales goals to meet.
People are great .and its a fun place to work for.
Technician (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON19 January 2018
Good environment nice to work outdoors good management. Close to home hours are good I like the driving.my coworkers are great.they provide the uniforms. They pay is not bad.i wish it was all Year round but it is seasonal.
Pros
Outdoors.
Cons
Seasonal