True Religion Brand Jeans

True Religion Brand Jeans Employee Reviews

Canada22 reviews
Good management
Fun, easy going place to work, while still very productive, All of the clothes are very high standard and made of high quality material. They strive on excellent customer service and fitting you with the right ware.
Sales Driven
Staff at stores are a pleasure to work with. Training from management helped me make sales. Most clients know what they want to purchase making it easier to sell.
good place to work
good place to work but make sure you don't do seasonal, they will only make you work one day every week. on the bright side the discount is really good
Great team and work experience
The team that i had the pleasure of working with at the burlington location, when it was open, was a team i would love to work with again. We were a small group but we all got along great and enjoyed eachothers company at work and outside of work. If i was able to work there for a longer period of time, i wouldnt pass on that opportunity.
Pros
Great discount and team.
Cons
Not enough foot traffic
Awesome Team!
What I love about True Religion is the dynamics we have as a team. Everyone is welcoming and as you grow closer, the team becomes family. It's chill but we on busy days, the team knows what needs to be done.
Pros
Team is a family
Cons
It's retail.
Enjoyable workplace
True Religion Brand Jeans offers a fun and challenging workplace
The staff and management work well and communication between levels of authority are implemented well.

overall fun place to work
great place to work
i had very nice colleagues and very good hours and pay. Hardest part of the job was when the technology would change to adjusting yourself was a bit tricky but nothing impossible. The enjoyable component was when new stock would arrive, and co=workers and i would see which one is the prettiest or which one will sell the fastest
Pros
hours
Cons
great staff but poor management
working at true religion allowed me to gain many experiences and skills i will take with me into my further careers. the environment was fun but management was poor.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at True Religion Brand Jeans?
Layed back
A typical day at work at True Religion consists of helping customers. We have learned to always put customers first no matter what. Employees are friendly with on an other
Working at True Religion
- Typical day consisted of cleaning the floors at closing and throwing away garbage.
- Assist the manager in daily closing routines and being able to count cash efficiently and accurately.

- Learned to greet and acknowledge all customers with a friendly smile
Shutting down
When I worked there things were fantastic, discount was great, and commission was lovely, no sales pressure.

The store is doing terrible and shutting down abruptly, so job security won't be there
great company to work for
great company to work for, meet many knowledgable people and had some great coaches

i was part of management at the laval Location
Fun workplace and great teamwork
Every day we would open and close the store by company standards. ensure the products were stocked up and daily duties were done together as a team. Met daily goals and assisted customers with various tasks.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
People would call in sick
Fun place to work with amazing team members
the people are amazing to work with and the company is amazing to work for. there is always room for advancement and you really feel a part of the team.
Social Environment
• Achieving store sales goals and motivating staff to achieve sales goals
• Maintaining company merchandising standards

• Promptly and accurately completing all paperwork procedures (New Hire, Incident, Reports, etc.)

• Maintain store fund and monitor deposits in accordance with company policies.

• Interfacing with District, Regional and corporate personnel (i.e. accounting and human resources)
Teamwork and family environment
A typical work day at True Religion is busy since we are a outlet location. On a slow day we could see anywhere from 400-600 people and on a busy/weekend we can see 800-1100 people. This always keeps us busy from helping customers to maintaining clean environment so customer can shop. I learned a lot from this job, I learned KPI, conversion, LP and mostly teamwork. I think teamwork is key in a location like this especially when we have so many shoppers in the store. Everyone was tasked with something so collectively we can accomplish a goal like our sales goal. We worked on a bonus structure we needed to achieve our monthly goal to get have a reward. This really meant you couldn't be a one person show and needed everyones help to reach the goal. Co-workers are probably the best part of the job. Everyone was close and everyone was could be included in something. The hardest part of the job was doing processing the boxes, since in a given week we can receive no boxes to receiving 100 of boxes within days. The lack of hours also made accomplishing some task difficult with floor coverage and boxes that had to be completed.
Pros
Flexible scheduling
Cons
Job security
productive and fun to talk
The job is pretty easy and nothing to hard and i talk to many people about a lot of things and see a lot of great people. Folding the clothes and organizing them is pretty easy until certain customers decided to start pulling out clothes like crazy and we must make sure some of them don't steal our product.
Pros
managers buy pizza etc
Cons
not enough hours
A really great place to work with lots of amazing people
True Religion was a great place to work! It was really fun, and exciting and you get to meet tons of fantastic people. They really love their people and do a great job of looking after you and making sure you're happy with your job and career path. It's awesome to work for a company that challenges you to succeed and drives you to try hard and be the best you can be!
Drew's True Religion Work Summary
Dominated monthly sales, consistently posting the highest SPH & TPH at the Mapleview location
Recognized for creativity when asked to create visual displays on a monthly basis

Develop “up selling” tactics to increase sales and increase brand loyalty

Assisted with shipping and receiving when called upon
Pros
Great Mall Environment
Cons
Short Hours
Lively atmosphere
Working at True Religion is wonderful. Great customers that come in all the time, the staff is very helpful and considerate.
Productive and fun workplace
The stuff is very friendly. Good management and great environment to work in.
Pros
Discounts, incentives.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at True Religion Brand Jeans. Our community is ready to answer.