True North Labour Inc. logo
True North Labour Inc.

True North Labour Inc. Employee Reviews

True North Labour Inc is Great!

When I was first hired with True North Labour Inc, one of the managers went out of his way to pick me up and put me on the job site himself. I was also in contact with the CEO who took an active part in ensuring that his workers made it to the sites and rewarded hard workers. They offered great pay and certifications through the company. They were also very understanding of students and accommodating towards persons with disabilities. I have nothing but great things to say about True North. I just wish I was still working for them!

Pros

Excellent Management

Cons

Contracted Work

Excellent communication

They were always polite in their job description offers and excellent at communicating their offers in a timely manner. They tell the job descriptions with full detail so you know what is expected of you before you accept and start a job.

good

It was good. took me a few weeks to get any work which had me in an awkward situation with rent money and such. However when i got working i experienced a wide range of differrent manual labour work and developed many different skills.

Demanding requests always sufficed; must always be aware of your surroundings; ask more of yourself to make a difference; exude positivity;

Being on all job sites comes alot easier when one has the proper tutelage. The group at True North prepares individuals with the right kind of attitude.

Pros

Competitive pay

Cons

Maintaining positioning

I found that they were very responsive and tried to work with you.

I found that they also have yrs of experience and are able to help you take steps in courses to make sure you are ready for work place and safety with confidence.

Pros

that for a Temp they also tried to get u full time work with companies.

Cons

Well nature of the temp business sometimes work was lots or none.

Labour

Good company. I loved to work there. I would recommend this place to anyone. I had a great experience. Had the opportunity to learn a lot and connect with my coworkers

Feels like home

True North Labour has always provided engaged and positive atmosphere for its employees. Mainly because True North Labour staff and management does not separate themselves from their employees and always eager to help. I would recommend this company to workers that want to become part of our family.

Pros

Monthly worker's appreciation days with meals and door prizes

Cons

Not having established extended benefits

Good pay, good people, free certification

True North is a good place to work. Yes, they are temporary agency, but assignments are long-term, pay is weeekly and everyone in the office is amazing. They do practical test at an interview and then match you to jobs based on this. You can get training on weekend or after hours and get your construction tickets free. I stongly recommend this copmany

Pros

pay is good, they pay weekly, they give free training and certification

Cons

some sites were a little far

Productive and fun workplace

It was a good company to work for lots of overtime hours, great group of people. Managment is dedicated in making sure employees are satisfied with day to day routines.

Loyal, Motivated, and just great people to work for.

True North goes out of their way to make their employees happy to work for them. They always hook me up with the exact jobs i'm looking for and the people that they hire are all you hard working people. I have no problem giving True North my ultimate best work ethic!

Jobs at True North Labour Inc.

See more jobs

Good staff

Nice people very good to there staff supply you with work shirts, very promt with pay, nice to get direct deposit every Friday, do wish it was every two weeks thou.

Pros

Quick job placement

Cons

Not paid enough

Excellent

True North provided me with a positive learning experience and prepared me for my assignment. They had in-depth training sessions and optional certifications. My employers and supervisors were supportive and professional.

Pros

Opportunity for advancement

Cons

Outdated time sheet system

Job security

Construction company start-up. Not stable enough for Full-time work great vision for the future patient foreman for inexperienced workers feedback welcomed after daily work

Pros

great instruction

Cons

not enough work