True North Labour Inc.

True North Labour Inc. Employee Reviews

They were always polite in their job description offers and excellent at communicating their offers in a timely manner. They tell the job descriptions with full detail so you know what is expected of you before you accept and start a job.
It was good. took me a few weeks to get any work which had me in an awkward situation with rent money and such. However when i got working i experienced a wide range of differrent manual labour work and developed many different skills.
Being on all job sites comes alot easier when one has the proper tutelage. The group at True North prepares individuals with the right kind of attitude.
Pros
Competitive pay
Cons
Maintaining positioning
I found that they also have yrs of experience and are able to help you take steps in courses to make sure you are ready for work place and safety with confidence.
Pros
that for a Temp they also tried to get u full time work with companies.
Cons
Well nature of the temp business sometimes work was lots or none.
Good company. I loved to work there. I would recommend this place to anyone. I had a great experience. Had the opportunity to learn a lot and connect with my coworkers
True North Labour has always provided engaged and positive atmosphere for its employees. Mainly because True North Labour staff and management does not separate themselves from their employees and always eager to help. I would recommend this company to workers that want to become part of our family.
Pros
Monthly worker's appreciation days with meals and door prizes
Cons
Not having established extended benefits
True North is a good place to work. Yes, they are temporary agency, but assignments are long-term, pay is weeekly and everyone in the office is amazing. They do practical test at an interview and then match you to jobs based on this. You can get training on weekend or after hours and get your construction tickets free. I stongly recommend this copmany
Pros
pay is good, they pay weekly, they give free training and certification
Cons
some sites were a little far
It was a good company to work for lots of overtime hours, great group of people. Managment is dedicated in making sure employees are satisfied with day to day routines.
True North goes out of their way to make their employees happy to work for them. They always hook me up with the exact jobs i'm looking for and the people that they hire are all you hard working people. I have no problem giving True North my ultimate best work ethic!
Nice people very good to there staff supply you with work shirts, very promt with pay, nice to get direct deposit every Friday, do wish it was every two weeks thou.
Pros
Quick job placement
Cons
Not paid enough
True North provided me with a positive learning experience and prepared me for my assignment. They had in-depth training sessions and optional certifications. My employers and supervisors were supportive and professional.
Pros
Opportunity for advancement
Cons
Outdated time sheet system
Construction company start-up. Not stable enough for Full-time work great vision for the future patient foreman for inexperienced workers feedback welcomed after daily work
Pros
great instruction
Cons
not enough work