TRUE NORTH IMAGING

TRUE NORTH IMAGING Employee Reviews

Canada6 reviews

Good work environment

I worked for True North Imaging while they collaborated with another company, the staff was polite and friendly. Overall, it was a very nice and comforting work environment

Amazing people to work for

Monday to Friday no weekends Job security | RRSP matching | benefits (theyre expensive though) | great workers depending on which location you are at | would go back in a heart beat. Great company

Insights into TRUE NORTH IMAGING

What people like
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager
  • Ability to learn new things
Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction

Fast paced

Working at True North Imaging keeps you very busy and always on your toes. It is a welcoming and fast paced environment that is a great place to learn and feel supported on the job.

Absolute worst place to work!!!

I worked here for a while and it was the longest time of my life. Management is terrible, technicians are terrible, patients were terrible because of how terrible all the employees were. This job is what made me choose to go back to school.... so I never have to work in a place like this again.

Pros

It's a job

Cons

long hours, stressful, terrible management, high school gossip, favouritism

Stay Far Away

The clinic staff are awful. They are rude, and will make you feel like an idiot. You don’t have a set schedule, but are told when you work day by day. Very unorganized and you see a lot of favouritism.

Great Place to Work

Great Place to work. Team environment, can be busy at times but that is to be expected in the medical world. Annual Salary reviews and compassion; raises are decent. Management is accommodating to giving time off even at last minute. Annual Company social event, which is always fun.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TRUE NORTH IMAGING. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement