True North Disability Services Employee Review

View all True North Disability Services reviews

Great Company. Great people.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Langley, BC9 August 2018
I’ve been employed by TNDS for about 2 years as a Customer Service Representative.

Previous to joining the team at TNDS I was managing my own business, so I was hesitant to go from working for myself to working for other people. TNDS made the transition easy - I can say that I enjoy coming in to work everyday and I feel genuinely appreciated by management.

Each department works together alongside the managing partners and monthly team meetings are held regarding updates and/or concerns creating a real team work environment. Managing partners and support staff are quick to address matters brought to their attention in a professional and/or reasonable manner.

I’ve never once dreaded getting in my car and driving to the office and after the weekend is over I look forward to seeing my work family.

I love my job - so awesome being a part of a company that was created to help people and has truly made a difference in people’s lives by striving to make positive changes through hard work and dedication.
Pros
Monday to Friday, benefits, paid personal days, flexible hours, positive environment, appreciative management, professionally cleaned and sanitized work spaces - endless coffee
Cons
The fridge, parking lot

Other True North Disability Services Employee Reviews

Great Team!
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Surrey, BC3 December 2018
TNDS is a great team environment. The managers as well as staff are welcoming and ensure that they give you as much support and resources as possible for being successful.

Transparency is also something that they honor consistently. We engage in monthly team meetings to keep up everyone up to date on how the company is doing, how each department is doing and if we are meeting the goals we have set out for month.

Challenges would be that it is a desk job. Therefore, sometimes you can find yourself getting a bit restless and this can be an adjustment. However, clients and staff here make up for that. Getting to lend a helping hand to even one person can make the day of calls worth it. As well, the staff are great and everyone (regardless of department) is willing to help with difficult clients, questions and/or concerns.
Pros
Rewards for meeting goals, flexible work enviroment
Cons
No rewards for long term employee's (ie extra vacation etc)
Productive and great place to work
Client Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Langley, BC29 November 2018
Favorite company to work for so far, you can tell they really do value their employees. I love coming into work everyday since I started here and am so happy to be a part of something greater, where we can actually help canadians get what they are entitled to! Management is great and so is the culture! The hardest part of the job is having to tell someone they do not qualify but other than that I can see myself here for years to come.
Pros
Great management, Flexible, Free lunches
Cons
Un-paid breaks

Ask a question about working or interviewing at True North Disability Services. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3