True North Disability Services Employee Review

View all True North Disability Services reviews

A great local company helping people
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Surrey, BC1 March 2018
I have had the pleasure of working with this team through some difficult times. I have been impressed with their dedication to their overall values, ethics and company goals.

This is one of the most caring and flexible management teams I have worked with. Not corporate type environment or culture.

They (three managing partners) are working toward some important goals. They want strong performance and skills within a small, team oriented workplace. They expect consistency with fun and compassionate personalities, and accuracy to give their customers the best experience.

I really appreciate my co-workers, they are a great bunch.
A typical day consists of calling outbound to customers using CRM based applications to document calls and customer information. We follow a systematic process and timeline.
We review and analyze customer needs and documents, while working in a compassionate, professional, and efficient manner to assist the customer through their experience with us.
Pros
They provide basic benefits after a probation, They are strict but flexible, understanding of work life balance, Nice small office atmosphere, Windows all around, Close knit team, Are conscious of building relationships with staff, and have done some very nice things for their staff, believe in great customer service
Cons
Breaks are limited to one 30 min lunch break unpaid

Other True North Disability Services Employee Reviews

Great Team!
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Surrey, BC3 December 2018
TNDS is a great team environment. The managers as well as staff are welcoming and ensure that they give you as much support and resources as possible for being successful.

Transparency is also something that they honor consistently. We engage in monthly team meetings to keep up everyone up to date on how the company is doing, how each department is doing and if we are meeting the goals we have set out for month.

Challenges would be that it is a desk job. Therefore, sometimes you can find yourself getting a bit restless and this can be an adjustment. However, clients and staff here make up for that. Getting to lend a helping hand to even one person can make the day of calls worth it. As well, the staff are great and everyone (regardless of department) is willing to help with difficult clients, questions and/or concerns.
Pros
Rewards for meeting goals, flexible work enviroment
Cons
No rewards for long term employee's (ie extra vacation etc)
Productive and great place to work
Client Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Langley, BC29 November 2018
Favorite company to work for so far, you can tell they really do value their employees. I love coming into work everyday since I started here and am so happy to be a part of something greater, where we can actually help canadians get what they are entitled to! Management is great and so is the culture! The hardest part of the job is having to tell someone they do not qualify but other than that I can see myself here for years to come.
Pros
Great management, Flexible, Free lunches
Cons
Un-paid breaks

Ask a question about working or interviewing at True North Disability Services. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3