True North Disability Services Employee Review

View all True North Disability Services reviews

Great Employers
Case Representative (Former Employee) –  Langley, BC3 July 2017
I was hired last year as a Case Representative and had the pleasure to work for the best employers.

Management team was supportive, encouraging, and patient.

Due to economic hardship they had to downsize and let a few of us go; overall, they are the best caring guys I've worked for.
Pros
Cons
Economic Hardship

Other True North Disability Services Employee Reviews

Great Team!
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Surrey, BC3 December 2018
TNDS is a great team environment. The managers as well as staff are welcoming and ensure that they give you as much support and resources as possible for being successful.

Transparency is also something that they honor consistently. We engage in monthly team meetings to keep up everyone up to date on how the company is doing, how each department is doing and if we are meeting the goals we have set out for month.

Challenges would be that it is a desk job. Therefore, sometimes you can find yourself getting a bit restless and this can be an adjustment. However, clients and staff here make up for that. Getting to lend a helping hand to even one person can make the day of calls worth it. As well, the staff are great and everyone (regardless of department) is willing to help with difficult clients, questions and/or concerns.
Pros
Rewards for meeting goals, flexible work enviroment
Cons
No rewards for long term employee's (ie extra vacation etc)
Productive and great place to work
Client Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Langley, BC29 November 2018
Favorite company to work for so far, you can tell they really do value their employees. I love coming into work everyday since I started here and am so happy to be a part of something greater, where we can actually help canadians get what they are entitled to! Management is great and so is the culture! The hardest part of the job is having to tell someone they do not qualify but other than that I can see myself here for years to come.
Pros
Great management, Flexible, Free lunches
Cons
Un-paid breaks

Ask a question about working or interviewing at True North Disability Services. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3