True North Disability Services Employee Review

View all True North Disability Services reviews

Incredible Atmosphere, Great "Team" Feel.
Case Representative (Current Employee) –  Langley, BC28 November 2018
I have been employed with True North Disability Services for two years now and couldn't have asked to work for a more wonderful company. I have an extensive background in a vast array of work settings and can wholeheartedly say that I have never felt more privileged to be a part of a true team.

Each day I go home knowing that I've contributed in making a huge difference in the lives of our clients. I get to continuously help others and hear their stories which is a gift in itself.

Management is very down to earth and easily approachable which allows room to breath in the workplace. They will go to great lengths to ensure we are comfortable and have everything we need. Each of our managers are altruistic individuals and I couldn't be more thrilled or proud to call any of them my boss.

As a case representative, you work with your own assigned clients and their doctor's offices in making sure certain CRA application forms are completed accurately. This involves following up with clients and doctors as well as knowing what to look for on the forms. Case representatives are trained extensively and the knowledge gained from this translates well to useful information we could all benefit from in our lives.

The company itself is growing but could still be labeled on the smaller side. This is why there isn't necessarily room for advancement however, annual reviews do take place and if you wish to move to a different department, management definitely takes this into consideration.

I have nothing but good things to say about True North and would be happy to continue
  more... a long-term career with them.  less
Pros
You feel like a family, very positive, caring, treats & incentives
Cons
A single thirty-minute break only

Other True North Disability Services Employee Reviews

Great Team!
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Surrey, BC3 December 2018
TNDS is a great team environment. The managers as well as staff are welcoming and ensure that they give you as much support and resources as possible for being successful.

Transparency is also something that they honor consistently. We engage in monthly team meetings to keep up everyone up to date on how the company is doing, how each department is doing and if we are meeting the goals we have set out for month.

Challenges would be that it is a desk job. Therefore, sometimes you can find yourself getting a bit restless and this can be an adjustment. However, clients and staff here make up for that. Getting to lend a helping hand to even one person can make the day of calls worth it. As well, the staff are great and everyone (regardless of department) is willing to help with difficult clients, questions and/or concerns.
Pros
Rewards for meeting goals, flexible work enviroment
Cons
No rewards for long term employee's (ie extra vacation etc)
Productive and great place to work
Client Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Langley, BC29 November 2018
Favorite company to work for so far, you can tell they really do value their employees. I love coming into work everyday since I started here and am so happy to be a part of something greater, where we can actually help canadians get what they are entitled to! Management is great and so is the culture! The hardest part of the job is having to tell someone they do not qualify but other than that I can see myself here for years to come.
Pros
Great management, Flexible, Free lunches
Cons
Un-paid breaks

Ask a question about working or interviewing at True North Disability Services. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3