True North Disability Services Employee Reviews in Langley, BC

Incredible Atmosphere, Great "Team" Feel.
Case Representative (Current Employee) –  Langley, BC28 November 2018
I have been employed with True North Disability Services for two years now and couldn't have asked to work for a more wonderful company. I have an extensive background in a vast array of work settings and can wholeheartedly say that I have never felt more privileged to be a part of a true team.

Each day I go home knowing that I've contributed in making a huge difference in the lives of our clients. I get to continuously help others and hear their stories which is a gift in itself.

Management is very down to earth and easily approachable which allows room to breath in the workplace. They will go to great lengths to ensure we are comfortable and have everything we need. Each of our managers are altruistic individuals and I couldn't be more thrilled or proud to call any of them my boss.

As a case representative, you work with your own assigned clients and their doctor's offices in making sure certain CRA application forms are completed accurately. This involves following up with clients and doctors as well as knowing what to look for on the forms. Case representatives are trained extensively and the knowledge gained from this translates well to useful information we could all benefit from in our lives.

The company itself is growing but could still be labeled on the smaller side. This is why there isn't necessarily room for advancement however, annual reviews do take place and if you wish to move to a different department, management definitely takes this into consideration.

I have nothing but good things to say about True North and would be happy to continue
  more... a long-term career with them.  less
Pros
You feel like a family, very positive, caring, treats & incentives
Cons
A single thirty-minute break only
Great Company. Great people.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Langley, BC9 August 2018
I’ve been employed by TNDS for about 2 years as a Customer Service Representative.

Previous to joining the team at TNDS I was managing my own business, so I was hesitant to go from working for myself to working for other people. TNDS made the transition easy - I can say that I enjoy coming in to work everyday and I feel genuinely appreciated by management.

Each department works together alongside the managing partners and monthly team meetings are held regarding updates and/or concerns creating a real team work environment. Managing partners and support staff are quick to address matters brought to their attention in a professional and/or reasonable manner.

I’ve never once dreaded getting in my car and driving to the office and after the weekend is over I look forward to seeing my work family.

I love my job - so awesome being a part of a company that was created to help people and has truly made a difference in people’s lives by striving to make positive changes through hard work and dedication.
Pros
Monday to Friday, benefits, paid personal days, flexible hours, positive environment, appreciative management, professionally cleaned and sanitized work spaces - endless coffee
Cons
The fridge, parking lot
My favourite job ever!
Case Specialist (Former Employee) –  langley BC12 March 2018
Loved working here. The people, management, and culture was amazing. Due to government stupidity, they had to let people go. I decided to leave on my own because I needed job security at the time. Wish that never happened. :( Would had considered coming back if it was a salary wage. And if it was higher. could not start a family with this wage. And if I got paid for, and got sick days. This was hard because if you were sick or had a doctors appointment you either lost hours or had to make up time. Would have come back for sure if these changes were in place.
Pros
Donuts, team environment, feels like family, benefits, mon-friday standard working hours.
Cons
Hourly not salary, No sick days
Great Employers
Case Representative (Former Employee) –  Langley, BC3 July 2017
I was hired last year as a Case Representative and had the pleasure to work for the best employers.

Management team was supportive, encouraging, and patient.

Due to economic hardship they had to downsize and let a few of us go; overall, they are the best caring guys I've worked for.
Pros
Cons
Economic Hardship