Trudell Medical International Employee Review

View all Trudell Medical International reviews

Good work environment
Receptionist/Marketing Clerk (Former Employee) –  London Ontario Canada3 April 2017
I used this to position to enhance my skills and add new skills to my CV. I was given the opportunity to shine and learnt a lot about the Legal system that to this day has helped me.
Great people and great location great stepping stone to lead me to where I am today.
Pros
wonderful place to work
Cons
no benefits

Other Trudell Medical International Employee Reviews

MicroManaged
Material Coordinator (Former Employee) –  London, ON12 January 2019
Worked for this company for 23 years. As a materials supervisor could not even order tape guns without Director getting involved.
After cancer treatment and a lung removed, put on permanent disability, with the minimum severance package There are way too many managers, directors, associate directors and group directors. At one time a great product but nothing new in years, even with 17 engineers.
Pros
low level staff nice
Cons
micro managed
Solid product offering
Director, Sales & Marketing (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON6 June 2016
Well positioned in the respiratory area of medicine with top quality products which are well established in the market. Products are sold all over the world.