Trudell Medical International

Trudell Medical International Employee Reviews

Canada6 reviews
Good coworkers but lack of communication
I like my job and the people whom I work with. And the work load is not very hard most of time. The most enjoyable part of the job is to see the performance of our product with better outcome than the competitors'.
environnement de travail agreable
Une entreprise qui forme le personnel, les responsables sont humains et encourage la stabilite du personnel
Pros
pauses bien planifiees
Cons
les salaires sont a ameliorer
No comment
A small company with a large focus on manufacturing and that is what they are most proud of. They had limited resources available to the sales force or the customers. The technical/manufacturing side is very strong and they are trying to infiltrate the market in the United States.
MicroManaged
Worked for this company for 23 years. As a materials supervisor could not even order tape guns without Director getting involved.
After cancer treatment and a lung removed, put on permanent disability, with the minimum severance package There are way too many managers, directors, associate directors and group directors. At one time a great product but nothing new in years, even with 17 engineers.
Pros
low level staff nice
Cons
micro managed
Good work environment
I used this to position to enhance my skills and add new skills to my CV. I was given the opportunity to shine and learnt a lot about the Legal system that to this day has helped me.
Great people and great location great stepping stone to lead me to where I am today.
Pros
wonderful place to work
Cons
no benefits
Solid product offering
Well positioned in the respiratory area of medicine with top quality products which are well established in the market. Products are sold all over the world.