TRQSS, Inc. Employee Reviews

Good place to start your life
Sub assembly operator (Former Employee) –  Tecumseh, ON6 December 2018
if you like study and secure job this is right company. Great benefits, pretty good pay for job what you doing, really clean.personally never have any problems , I think its very good company.
Productive easy clean environment !
Assembly Line Worker (Current Employee) –  Lakeshore, ON18 November 2018
I currently work here, it is easy production work with decent raises and nice clean environment and the people aren't bad either good pay and OT after 40 they also direct hire now no more staffing company stuff ! I'd easily recommend working here :)
Pros
free lunches sometimes, good pay
Cons
two week rotations but oh well..
Management sees their workers as disposable.
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON3 October 2018
At TRQSS if you do not work like an emotionless robot they will fire you immediately. They go through so many people that they do not care to try and make your time there bearable. It’s all about who you know there, you are only bound to succeed if you are in a relationship with someone higher up. It is one of the best paying jobs for the least amount of experience, but overall not somewhere to work long term.
Pros
Good starting pay
Cons
No opportunity for advancement
fast paced
Material Handler/Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  Tecumseh, ON29 July 2018
I work in the warehouse so I can't say what its like on the assembly line but we do go threw a lot of new people in that area. I really don't have anything negative to say except that we get mandated a lot of saturdays to cover production short falls during the week.
Pros
its clean
Cons
work a lot of saturdays
repetitive work
Seat Belt assembler/Stocker (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON23 August 2017
you come to work make seat belts for 8 hours and go home. thats the everyday thing. hire time might take up to a year, management(team leaders) are very strict on the little things to the point it just gets silly.
Pros
lots of overtime
Cons
long wait time till getting hire or dealing with people that want to screw you over
Poor Management Skills
Assembly Line Worker (Current Employee) –  Tecumseh, ON27 June 2016
I feel that the only way you can move up within the company if your either friends with management or dating them. If not good luck getting any where.