TRQSS, Inc.

TRQSS, Inc. Employee Reviews

Canada11 reviews
Low pay, lots of overtime opportunities however you will find you have no life just to make a few extra bucks (which still isn't much). Management is solid but super demanding. They expect serious production at barely more than minimum wage. Nice people to work with however. If you are the type to put your head down and sweat buckets working non-stop with a couple 10 min breaks and a 20 min lunch all to earn a mediocre at best income than this job is for you. I needed more in life and didn't want to work that hard just for abit more than minimum wage. Wasn't for me but could be for anybody else!
Pros
Nice people, lots of overtime.
Cons
Pay, long hours, short breaks, strenous work.
This place continuously hires mass groups of people during busy months and then they let you go. Management is often in over their heads. If you start here and you start to like it, don't get your hopes up. You'll move to a new area once you fall into a rythem and start to enjoy it. You also aren't aloud to have conversations on the production lines with fellow comworkers. This place is like a prison really. If you're a kiss *** & a suck up, you still won't make your probationary period.
Pros
Lovely ladies.
Cons
Almost everything else.
Fast Paced - trouble shooting and decision making.
Continuous improvement in safety, quality and lean manufacturing.

Integration with Japanese business and operations culture.

Daily interaction with Toyota Quality Representatives.

Cross functional Teams - continuous learning
Very fast work environment, a lot of drama so if your interest is working here just do your job and stay quiet. Pay is every Friday and a lot of ot
They had no respect for their employees, we weren't allowed to even talk to each other without getting in trouble, even when we were hitting the quota. there was no music or anything playing, you were just expected to keep your mouth shut and work as fast as you can. Due to their faulty equipment i got a sewing needle through my finger, they wrapped it up and put me pack on the floor 10 minutes later expecting my to hit my quota when i just got a needle straight through my finger and it was bleeding quite profusely. 10/10 not a place id want anyone to work at
if you like study and secure job this is right company. Great benefits, pretty good pay for job what you doing, really clean.personally never have any problems , I think its very good company.
I currently work here, it is easy production work with decent raises and nice clean environment and the people aren't bad either good pay and OT after 40 they also direct hire now no more staffing company stuff ! I'd easily recommend working here :)
Pros
free lunches sometimes, good pay
Cons
two week rotations but oh well..
At TRQSS if you do not work like an emotionless robot they will fire you immediately. They go through so many people that they do not care to try and make your time there bearable. It’s all about who you know there, you are only bound to succeed if you are in a relationship with someone higher up. It is one of the best paying jobs for the least amount of experience, but overall not somewhere to work long term.
Pros
Good starting pay
Cons
No opportunity for advancement
I work in the warehouse so I can't say what its like on the assembly line but we do go threw a lot of new people in that area. I really don't have anything negative to say except that we get mandated a lot of saturdays to cover production short falls during the week.
Pros
its clean
Cons
work a lot of saturdays
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at TRQSS, Inc.?
you come to work make seat belts for 8 hours and go home. thats the everyday thing. hire time might take up to a year, management(team leaders) are very strict on the little things to the point it just gets silly.
Pros
lots of overtime
Cons
long wait time till getting hire or dealing with people that want to screw you over
I feel that the only way you can move up within the company if your either friends with management or dating them. If not good luck getting any where.