Troyer Ventures Ltd

3.5Pay & benefits

Positive Working Environment

Featured review

Troyer Ventures Ltd selected this as a representative review
There has not been a day that goes by working at Troyer that I am not laughing and genuinely happy with the people I work with. Great sense of community and integrity. They always make sure I feel appreciated for the work I do.

Well rounded company

Fair company with options for advancement for employees who show interest and capabilities.

Over all good place to work. Friendly helpfull people ro work with. Healthy work family environment. Plenty variety of work to be had.

Good place to work for. Friendly people.

Good place to work good atmosphere. People are friendly, managment is quick to solve problems. If you have family problems they let you go and tend to the situation.

Great place to work! Friendly and welcoming environment!

Management at Troyer wants you to succeed. They care about your gaols and are willing to help you reach them. The work culture is fun and supportive. Everyone is hard working and friendly. They give you room to grow and diversify your experience in different positions.

Pros

Growth, culture, friendly, great management, supportive, flexible, great place to learn, leadership, benefit, collaborative

Good company even during hard times

I have worked a Troyer a long time. They are good people who do their best even when things are quiet. They expect people to work hard so if you are a slacker or whiner, better keep looking. Don't listen to all the BS from the guys from GP and GC who got laid off from COVID. BC runs a really good operation and there is lots of work. Do your job right and you will set for a long time.

Pros

Lots of work, good dispatchers

Cons

busy

Know how to suck up

If you like to compete to get hours this is the place to work at just figure out who’s doing most of the call outs and there’s your person to be kissing management doesn’t make sure things are fair it’s about the company not the worker or even team work for that matter

Rewarding and Fast Paced Environment

Troyer belongs to a fast paced environment that rewards hard work. We have a great team of drivers, swampers, mechanics and administrators. Professional development is offered to employees in all positions and management continuously seek new and improved opportunities for our organization. Troyer is focused on a work-life balance and flexible to work around other commitments.

Fast Paced work environment with great growth opportunites

Troyer is an excellent employer. I had many opportunities for advancement and was constantly learning through exciting challenges given to me by my manager. Management is engaged and always looking for creative new ways to do business well. The people at Troyer are friendly and respectful and work very hard. The environment is one of healthy striving with lots of fun and laughter. I really value the career experience and growth from working at Troyer

Pros

Great comprehensive benefit package

Cons

As an energy service company they are impacted by industry slow downs

Great Office Workplace

Troyer has an incredible team of office staff and operators to work with. The culture is one of teamwork and striving for excellence. Managers take the time to train and teach those who are newer, and also challenge them to continue growing and improving and stepping forward. They have been flexible and do their best to allow a healthy balance of life and work requirements. Professional development and ongoing training is encouraged for all workers, from top management to laborers and drivers. Appreciation is shown for hard work, and genuine interest and care is given.

Pros

Leadership team, benefits

Cons

Challenging industry

i enjoy asking co workers or answering about work

working off road do any job tank vacuum pressure steam talk cotumer make sure they happy COME Disposal do paper work fuel up for next day post trip

Pros

Loa

Cons

Over 50 hrs over time

Good company to work for

They take care of their employees and provide accomadations and meals also they pay well.If you work hard for them ,they are a really good company to work for

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Troyer Ventures Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement