Troyer Ventures Ltd

• Clear sense of purpose
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Sense of belonging

Current Employee

I have worked for Troyer for 8 years as a mechanic. They have always treated me fairly, paid me fairly, and been flexible with work and time off for myself and my family. For the most part I enjoy working here.

Pros

Work with good people

Cons

Rotating on call schedule

Lots of variety

Good place to work with lots of different jobs and equipment. Older equipment but kept in good shape. Lots of hours. Management is good to deal with.

Pros

Get your own truck most of the time

Cons

Long shifts

Not the worst place to work!

I worked at troyer for almost two years on tank side, it's mayhem quite honestly and it never seems to stop. Three different managers, 5 different dispatchers, but somehow they still have the same issues and problems it's astonishing! I was promised it would change but that information came from someone who littlerally sustained those issues for a year, but maybe it will get better.vac side is nice and stable and much better to work for good manager and dispatchers!The shop mechanics are very good aswel, but extremely busy all the time.Overall I had a pretty good experience with troyer, just wish they gave people who have been around a while a little more respect. Expect to earn around 35 a hour without overtime with tank.

Pros

I stayed fairly busy.

Cons

senseless chaos

Good company even during hard times

I have worked a Troyer a long time. They are good people who do their best even when things are quiet. They expect people to work hard so if you are a slacker or whiner, better keep looking. Don't listen to all the BS from the guys from GP and GC who got laid off from COVID. BC runs a really good operation and there is lots of work. Do your job right and you will set for a long time.

Pros

Lots of work, good dispatchers

Cons

busy

Healthy income

Pay schedule was difficult to line up with pay period cut off which highly affected the overtime paid. Some of the dispatching could have been made simpler and easier. No Christmas bonus. Coworkers made it great to be there

Great Office Workplace

Troyer has an incredible team of office staff and operators to work with. The culture is one of teamwork and striving for excellence. Managers take the time to train and teach those who are newer, and also challenge them to continue growing and improving and stepping forward. They have been flexible and do their best to allow a healthy balance of life and work requirements. Professional development and ongoing training is encouraged for all workers, from top management to laborers and drivers. Appreciation is shown for hard work, and genuine interest and care is given.

Pros

Leadership team, benefits

Cons

Challenging industry

Is a good place to Work

Management is good and equipment's are in decent state. an ok place to work. The Mechanics are so efficient and knowledgeable. A good place to learn. Overall, Troyer is an equal opportunity employer.

Pros

great management team

Cons

not so good benefits.

Productive, fun, and demanding

Troyer was a fantastic, safe company to work for. They had competitive salary and benefits. The employment was, at times, physically demanding in extreme temperatures. Though difficult at times, it was a very fulfilling job. I am happy to have had the pleasure to work for such great people.

Pros

Meet new people, experience new environments and situations

Cons

Occasional Extreme Long Days, extreme northern temperatures

Good company to work for

They take care of their employees and provide accomadations and meals also they pay well.If you work hard for them ,they are a really good company to work for

I had a great experience with Troyer Ventures.

All around great company with a positive work atmosphere that makes its employees feel valued.

Pros

benifits, management, and wage.

Cons

n/a

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Troyer Ventures Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement