Troyer Ventures Ltd

Canada37 reviews

Clear
3.5Job security & advancement

Well rounded company

Fair company with options for advancement for employees who show interest and capabilities.

Excellent Work Environment

Great place to work with a excellent work environment. Everyone in very friendly and welcoming. A great place to grow and learn within the organization. Everyone is willing to come along side you to become a great employee.

Over all good place to work. Friendly helpfull people ro work with. Healthy work family environment. Plenty variety of work to be had.

Great place to work! Friendly and welcoming environment!

Management at Troyer wants you to succeed. They care about your gaols and are willing to help you reach them. The work culture is fun and supportive. Everyone is hard working and friendly. They give you room to grow and diversify your experience in different positions.

Pros

Growth, culture, friendly, great management, supportive, flexible, great place to learn, leadership, benefit, collaborative

Summary

I worked there on and off for about 10 years at all branches and everytime your promised the world and then lose everything you own. In the begining it was great but none of those people are there anymore.

Rewarding and Fast Paced Environment

Troyer belongs to a fast paced environment that rewards hard work. We have a great team of drivers, swampers, mechanics and administrators. Professional development is offered to employees in all positions and management continuously seek new and improved opportunities for our organization. Troyer is focused on a work-life balance and flexible to work around other commitments.

Fast Paced work environment with great growth opportunites

Troyer is an excellent employer. I had many opportunities for advancement and was constantly learning through exciting challenges given to me by my manager. Management is engaged and always looking for creative new ways to do business well. The people at Troyer are friendly and respectful and work very hard. The environment is one of healthy striving with lots of fun and laughter. I really value the career experience and growth from working at Troyer

Pros

Great comprehensive benefit package

Cons

As an energy service company they are impacted by industry slow downs

Great Office Workplace

Troyer has an incredible team of office staff and operators to work with. The culture is one of teamwork and striving for excellence. Managers take the time to train and teach those who are newer, and also challenge them to continue growing and improving and stepping forward. They have been flexible and do their best to allow a healthy balance of life and work requirements. Professional development and ongoing training is encouraged for all workers, from top management to laborers and drivers. Appreciation is shown for hard work, and genuine interest and care is given.

Pros

Leadership team, benefits

Cons

Challenging industry

Great company

Obtained valuable driving experience in all road and weather conditions. Received many certifications. Enjoyed my time at Troyer just needed to move back to Ontario

Pros

Overtime

Cons

Out of Ontario

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Troyer Ventures Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement