Troyer Ventures Ltd

Troyer Ventures Ltd Job security & advancement reviews

Obtained valuable driving experience in all road and weather conditions. Received many certifications. Enjoyed my time at Troyer just needed to move back to Ontario
Pros
Overtime
Cons
Out of Ontario
I worked there on and off for about 10 years at all branches and everytime your promised the world and then lose everything you own. In the begining it was great but none of those people are there anymore.
Troyer belongs to a fast paced environment that rewards hard work. We have a great team of drivers, swampers, mechanics and administrators. Professional development is offered to employees in all positions and management continuously seek new and improved opportunities for our organization. Troyer is focused on a work-life balance and flexible to work around other commitments.
Troyer is an excellent employer. I had many opportunities for advancement and was constantly learning through exciting challenges given to me by my manager. Management is engaged and always looking for creative new ways to do business well. The people at Troyer are friendly and respectful and work very hard. The environment is one of healthy striving with lots of fun and laughter. I really value the career experience and growth from working at Troyer
Pros
Great comprehensive benefit package
Cons
As an energy service company they are impacted by industry slow downs
Troyer has an incredible team of office staff and operators to work with. The culture is one of teamwork and striving for excellence. Managers take the time to train and teach those who are newer, and also challenge them to continue growing and improving and stepping forward. They have been flexible and do their best to allow a healthy balance of life and work requirements. Professional development and ongoing training is encouraged for all workers, from top management to laborers and drivers. Appreciation is shown for hard work, and genuine interest and care is given.
Pros
Leadership team, benefits
Cons
Challenging industry