Troyer Ventures Ltd

peoplemanagementgoodcompanytimegreatworkplace

Positive Working Environment

Featured review

Troyer Ventures Ltd selected this as a representative review
There has not been a day that goes by working at Troyer that I am not laughing and genuinely happy with the people I work with. Great sense of community and integrity. They always make sure I feel appreciated for the work I do.

Well rounded company

Fair company with options for advancement for employees who show interest and capabilities.

Insights into Troyer Ventures Ltd

Areas for improvement
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Sense of belonging

Great to work for

Lots of hours. non stop work. Lots of hydro vaccing and combo work. Friendly workers. Well taken care of trucks. Boss is a easy man to talking to about thing

Excellent Work Environment

Great place to work with a excellent work environment. Everyone in very friendly and welcoming. A great place to grow and learn within the organization. Everyone is willing to come along side you to become a great employee.

Over all good place to work. Friendly helpfull people ro work with. Healthy work family environment. Plenty variety of work to be had.

Good place to work for. Friendly people.

Good place to work good atmosphere. People are friendly, managment is quick to solve problems. If you have family problems they let you go and tend to the situation.

Current Employee

I have worked for Troyer for 8 years as a mechanic. They have always treated me fairly, paid me fairly, and been flexible with work and time off for myself and my family. For the most part I enjoy working here.

Pros

Work with good people

Cons

Rotating on call schedule

Great place to work! Friendly and welcoming environment!

Management at Troyer wants you to succeed. They care about your gaols and are willing to help you reach them. The work culture is fun and supportive. Everyone is hard working and friendly. They give you room to grow and diversify your experience in different positions.

Pros

Growth, culture, friendly, great management, supportive, flexible, great place to learn, leadership, benefit, collaborative

Lots of variety

Good place to work with lots of different jobs and equipment. Older equipment but kept in good shape. Lots of hours. Management is good to deal with.

Pros

Get your own truck most of the time

Cons

Long shifts

Not the worst place to work!

I worked at troyer for almost two years on tank side, it's mayhem quite honestly and it never seems to stop. Three different managers, 5 different dispatchers, but somehow they still have the same issues and problems it's astonishing! I was promised it would change but that information came from someone who littlerally sustained those issues for a year, but maybe it will get better.vac side is nice and stable and much better to work for good manager and dispatchers!The shop mechanics are very good aswel, but extremely busy all the time.Overall I had a pretty good experience with troyer, just wish they gave people who have been around a while a little more respect. Expect to earn around 35 a hour without overtime with tank.

Pros

I stayed fairly busy.

Cons

senseless chaos

Summary

I worked there on and off for about 10 years at all branches and everytime your promised the world and then lose everything you own. In the begining it was great but none of those people are there anymore.

Toxic environment

Lost their best drivers due to work environment. Management is arbitrary. Safety is only in lip service. Wages terrible and you'll not like Dispatch

Pros

lots of work

Cons

You get treated horribly

Good company even during hard times

I have worked a Troyer a long time. They are good people who do their best even when things are quiet. They expect people to work hard so if you are a slacker or whiner, better keep looking. Don't listen to all the BS from the guys from GP and GC who got laid off from COVID. BC runs a really good operation and there is lots of work. Do your job right and you will set for a long time.

Pros

Lots of work, good dispatchers

Cons

busy

Awful experience

Poor management, dirty crew houses, and all about competition if you don’t mind kissing managements a** everyday you should do fine, I flew across country promised an operator position that never did happen was put in a hotel for a week with no work eating takeout at my own expense, basically everything that was just promised never happened and they also encourage lying on your log all around worst experience I’ve ever had with any company

Pros

Good money

Cons

Management is a nightmare x10

Pay structure horrible

They only care about themselves no matter how long you work for them your only the help!!!!! One of the worst employers out there!!!! Keep on looking the grass is green somewhere else

Know how to suck up

If you like to compete to get hours this is the place to work at just figure out who’s doing most of the call outs and there’s your person to be kissing management doesn’t make sure things are fair it’s about the company not the worker or even team work for that matter

Healthy income

Pay schedule was difficult to line up with pay period cut off which highly affected the overtime paid. Some of the dispatching could have been made simpler and easier. No Christmas bonus. Coworkers made it great to be there

Good place to gain experience

Was working in Grande Cache branch, had very friendly people around, they teach me new tasks, they helped me to become better operator. Average good place to work

Rewarding and Fast Paced Environment

Troyer belongs to a fast paced environment that rewards hard work. We have a great team of drivers, swampers, mechanics and administrators. Professional development is offered to employees in all positions and management continuously seek new and improved opportunities for our organization. Troyer is focused on a work-life balance and flexible to work around other commitments.

good place to work

Troyer is a very fast paced friendly work place. Management works hard balancing personal and work place requirements for employees. Drivers are well paid and have consistent work throughout the year.

great enviroment, nice people

Troyer Ventures has been a great company to work for, very accommodating work schedule and great money. management and dispatch are great to work for.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Troyer Ventures Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement