TROUT RIVER INDUSTRIES

TROUT RIVER INDUSTRIES Employee Reviews

Canada7 reviews
exist company, hard working people, good company future, cold place to work in it, some supervises shouldn't be there.normal working hours, disorganization.
Company needs to make some major changes, Rare opportunities for advancement. No Recognition of employee achievements.

Enjoyable part was a BBQ every once in a while.
Pros
Cons
Disrespectful, Rude, Confrontational, Poor compensation
I would not recommend anyone to work here, one of the most dirtiest "welding shops" with no ventilation systems.
After working here for years and wanting to get my welding tickets, I am not able to because the hours I worked here are no good due to the fact that no one would sign off on my log book.

Unsafe, unqualified work environment.
Best company ive over worked for, if you work hard, put out quality work, respect your peers, you will be taken care of. Free lunches, breakfasts are provided every once in while, which was awesome as well.
Had a great time job training there. I enjoyed the staffs members along with the supervisor. The place was a steady pace job and lots of work got done.
Has its position in the market but with poor management. Machinery plant depends on experiment not on testing and calculation. Too far away from any city.
Trout River was a great place to learn, Knowledge is thrown around like a secret. When you acquire so much of it you become a person to answer questions among the workers, I enjoyed helping people to complete tasks.
Pros
very good bennefits
Cons
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at TROUT RIVER INDUSTRIES?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at TROUT RIVER INDUSTRIES. Our community is ready to answer.
2.9