Trojan Safety Services
View all Trojan Safety Services reviews

Trojan Safety Services

Trojan Safety Services Employee Review

Wish I would have known better

Horrible management. Brushed off and lied to. Empty promises of a raise. Employees who suck up to dispatch and management get the best jobs even when you have worked there longer. Substandard medical equipment and trucks. Hire EMR’s and PCP’s and they don’t even have the equipment for that level of training. They encourage their staff to not ask for days off because they are so short handed. Staff housing is gross. Below average pay for medics. Below average LOA. The only good thing was it helped me make a bit of money to pay my bills and get me some experience as a medic in oilfield.

Pros

Cons

Horrible management

2.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same role

Lots of work available if you want to put in the hours for a decent paycheque

Older, established company that is well know in Northern BC so lots of work flows through this company. Lots of work available if you want to put in the hours and make a decent paycheque.
Same role

Ups and downs

When it's busy, it's great. When it's slow you have to have a consultant who likes you and wants you on the site, otherwise you won't be working again for a while.
Same location

You're a number

Just a all around stay away from place. Pay is very low, lots of expectations and employees have no respect for management. It's been a while but definitely giving notice

Pros

Comedy

Cons

Low pay

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Trojan Safety Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.7 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement