Triumph International

Triumph International Employee Reviews

Professional environment, great people to work with, never a dull moment, learn different management styles, know how to handle each person...what are their likes and dislikes.
loved my boss and my coworkers everyone was so nice and accommodating. the pay was minimum wage but not terrible overall. would recommend this as a starter job.
My experience working at Triumph has been very rewarding. The customers and staff make me feel happy to go into work everyday. Great retail job experience for women of all ages. Empowering and humbling. This is a job that makes you leave feeling like you've made a small positive impact for someone every day
Pros
Great customer clientele, friendly staff, monthly employee incentives
Cons
Only three locations in Canada
The pay is okay but not nearly enough for what is expected of you as a sales associate. Expect to do sorting, lifting and everything in between as you would in a general labour job. It IS a micromanaged environment. Steer clear if that is not a workplace you thrive in. Management went through a change at the location where I worked and the new manager was quite rude, unprofessional and passive aggressive, creating a negative, frustrating environment to continue working in for numerous employees. If you're not looking for many hours, this is the place to work at as regular sales associate (no matter the availability you provide them with) outside of holiday seasons are rarely given more than twenty hours per week, sometimes as little as five hours per week. Also expect to train new employees (or be trained by other employees) as current management is lazy and too consumed with store traffic and profit as opposed to properly training new employees.
Pros
50% Employee Discount
Cons
Not enough hours, poor pay considering how much they expect of you and and want you to do, cash system is always down, competition amongst employees, and poor management in a micromanaged environment
My manager suddenly up and left so we were working without a manager for about three months. During that time, a key holder decided she would step in and act as the manager, bossing everyone around. It was a good job in the beginning but quickly turned into a sh** show.
Pros
30% discount
Cons
terrible management
Good working environment and fun coworkers to interact with daily.
Pros
Great discounts on product
Cons
Very hot in the summer