Triton Security Employee Reviews

Not complicated
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Bethesda, MD17 May 2018
Working overnight mostly allowed me to have a very relaxed work day. During the day would be a slightly different story. At my site had a lot of complaints as well as the ambulance coming at all times due to the number of elderly people in the area. Great job for students gives you a good amount a free time.
Pros
Free time, Nice environment
Cons
Constant complaints, low pay
I enjoyed this job
Security Patrol Officer (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NV17 May 2018
They have gotten so much better since I first started this job. They offer benefits, and life insurance. The training could be better, but I enjoy my managers and fellow workmates. They accommodated my class schedule for college and were considerate of my requested time off.
Pros
Benefits, life insurance
Cons
Pay isn't competitive
It's a job
Hotel Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Pompano Beach, FL3 May 2018
It is just a job. Not something I would call a career. I was assigned to a terrible hotel where we kicked out drug addicts, bums, and losers all night. Real nasty place and the pay wasn't worth it.
Very lazy managment
Security Guard (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NV26 April 2018
Triton had unfair and very lazy supervisors that would abuse their power. The pay is unfair and they tell you about a raise but, nothing ever changes.
My Experience
Special Police Officer (Current Employee) –  Vienna, VA10 March 2018
Working I would do my rounds and make sure the building is up to code. Monitoring the surveillance cameras and documenting all of the activity that goes on throughout the day.
Good job
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FL13 February 2018
The paying was great at this job ,the Manager was really cool and understanding I would recommend to work here because they don’t bs like other security companies
will not work with this company again
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Fairfax County, VA11 February 2018
Trition Security Company is a fairly decent job professional and quick to try and find a job for their employee's communication is pretty good they make sure to stay in contact.
slow paced work environment in which employees were not valued
Quality Assurance Manager (Former Employee) –  Fairfax, VA20 January 2018
A typical work day included watching over different building across the northern virginia area. Ive learned that in order to actually succeed you must give up a piece of who you are. The hardest part of the job was learning the system on how the company was ran. once that was earned it became easy.
Pros
meeting new people
Cons
not considerate of family
Slow paced company
Special Police Officer (Former Employee) –  Fairfax, VA15 January 2018
Triton Security had its ups and downs. There was no room for career advancement. The hours were long and the job was very stressful. a typical work day was 13 hours a day.
it has its ups and downs
Security Guard (Former Employee) –  San Francisco Bay Area, CA2 December 2017
jops pays well , has good hours , some friendly people , good team work , schedule is flexible , overtime is always available , great way to better you communication skills
Not bad
Unarmed Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Fairfax, VA24 November 2017
Nothing special. It's just anther security company that pays low with minimum benefits. people come and goes to this company as working as security is not a long term job for most except the elderly.
Not a good company
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Fairfax, VA20 November 2017
Just never had any support. I was told I would work at one place and then was sent over an hour away to work. I was stuck there for 3 years before I just left the company.
Pros
Cons
To many to list.
Horrible company
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CA9 November 2017
Please do not work for Triton. They procrastinate about paying you. It has been several employees who wasn't paid me included. No reliable management,no reliable employees. They underpay you.please find another company.
Cons
No on site management
good company
Security Guard (Former Employee) –  Wakefield25 October 2017
triton security ltd are a good company to work for they offer training and work as a team on all kinds of sites plus you can gain NVQ LEVELS TOO from them I would recmend any one to work for them
Not bad for part time
Assist in emergency conditions (Former Employee) –  Maryland10 October 2017
I was only part time not bad management needs improvement. Needs to listen to employees complaints. Will not let employee handle situations. Most of the time ok place to work
Pros
Peacefull
Cons
releaf people late
F**king horrible
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NV7 October 2017
This company is such a sorry excuse for "security." No benefits, low pay, you PAY for your work shirt $30, they move you from site to site, horrible managers.
Pros
lots of hours to work
Cons
everything else
Great Security company to work for!
Unarmed Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Fairfax, VA23 August 2017
This company is very professional! They look out for their employees and work with there personal schedules to find the right site to accommodate. Great company!
Horrible management and no time off
DHL Package Screener (Former Employee) –  Sterling, VA3 August 2017
I will give this company credit for giving me a higher pay, but that's about all I can give them. Management at my site was sincerely horrible - Worked at a DHL screening site in NoVa and when I finished everything there was to do, they made me pretend to do work so the boss watching over cameras wouldn't get mad. I'm talking about picking up and putting down boxes for no reason at all... Every time I requested time off, my Triton manager claimed he was working on hiring more employees and would get back to me. Of the 4 times I asked in advance to get time off, every single time I was told I was not allowed. Someone literally crapped inside site property... twice I think. Needless to say, 10/10 would not recommend.
Pros
Some coworkers were cool
Cons
Everything else
This was a great job
Special Police Officer (Former Employee) –  McLean, VA5 July 2017
I had a great time working with this company. Triton was very good in every aspect. Great pay, great benefits, great site. I don't think I would've ever left Triton of it wasn't for me losing my vehicle and having to get a job that was metro accessible.
Pros
Great pay, great site, free meals.
Cons
Wasn't metro accessible
Busy Floater
Security Officer (Floater) (Current Employee) –  Fairfax, VA9 April 2017
I have been a floater for years. As long as you come to work do your job you WILL always have a job with Triton. Triton will always keep you very bus