Trited Innovation Inc

Trited Innovation Inc Employee Reviews

Canada7 reviews
Good for starting a new experience and good in the face to multi-cultures.
Good in the face to problem and patient to colleagues.

Reliable, Innovative.
I needed to drop my kids to school and they were flexible to come later and stay longer.
Benefit package after 3 month and on time payments, this job can be challenging time to times.

Over all Trited is a good company if you want to work drama free.
I was injured at work, and promptly thrown under the bus. Management tried to have my claim thrown out, accused me of faking my injury to go on vacation, and said my claim should be waived because of a "pre-existing condition". Several years later, I'm still dealing with complications of my injury.

They don't provide adequate training, and turn around and accuse people of incompetence, and are incredibly condescending in the process.

Avoid this place.
Official response from Trited Innovation Inc
14 November 2019
Hi, I am sincerely sorry to hear that, after all, we know each other out of this job way before you were hired here.
WSIB is an insurance company, they have access to your medical histories like "pre-existing condition" and they can accept or deny any claim, records are very clear that as an employee we never rejected your claim.

We have gone through the WSIB safe return to work program 3 times, every time gave you part-time flexible light-duty jobs took almost 6 months. Your job as a designer was working with a computer and you said you cannot look at the monitor and you resigned yourself to pursue another career opportunity.

You are an extremely talented and capable person, I wish your health and peace at your ideal workplace. Yours truly, Shahriar
Good company to work for. Good People
They will help you as much as they can.. But will also depend on you to finish the job.

Be ready to work with everyone in the company. Lots of moving around and talking to people.
The most disorganized management ever experienced. Poorest communication between management and workers and between departments. Nepotism, sexism, and national origin discrimination is rampant and painfully obvious. No pay equity. Countrymen get more money. A high rate of turnover.
The whole place is dirty and the noise levels are horrendous, with no covers or muffling of the compressors, the die-grinders, air tools or grinding and cut-off tools. Earplugs are provided.

There are two unisex toilets for 30 people.

The planning and time management of projects is unrealistic. Then when the so-called schedule is not being met, the blaming and panic starts. Certain favourite employees are exempt due to the aforementioned circumstances. Others are not so lucky! These are made to pay for management's lack of vision.

Be prepared to madly scramble to get the project done, then afterwards to travel to the worksite for months to fix unforeseen problems. Most of their workers would rather work elsewhere and are looking for alternative jobs.
Pros
Free earplugs
Cons
Discrimination, disorganization
Official response from Trited Innovation Inc
15 November 2019
Hi, I'm sorry for your experience but happy to hear from you again.
Shortages at our old facility you have mentioned were a part of the rapid growth of the company during those years you have been working here.

We have already moved to a bigger facility, clean and organized and no compressor noise anymore, but still, we have free earplugs.

Our field is robotics and custom build machinery, each project is new and different with some unforeseen challenges and yes we do respect countrymen.

We wish you great health, happiness, and prosperity. Your old colleague, Shahriar
* 8 hours days with opportunity for overtime

* Opportunity to obtain skills in mechanical, electrical and robotics fields

* Friendly management and co-workers
Everyone was treated as equals ! Owners were always in the plant helping when they could . . .
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Trited Innovation Inc. Our community is ready to answer.
2.9