TRIPLE RANDOM

TRIPLE RANDOM Employee Reviews

Work-life balance

Poor shop staff, good office staff

No issues with triple random office staff, shop forman and stsff hate drivers and there's no priority with company trucks, they scab there own equipment together just to get to the paying customers.

Pros

Good hours, good crew

Cons

Poor mechanic and maintenance program

Lot of brown nosing

I was descriminated against because of my age and where I was from. Only a chosen few got the good jobs it's not upper management it was on site that was the problem. He was looking for any excuse to get rid of me, kept bugging me about my age and abilities, would always be the last one to get called, got all the bad jobs.

Pros

Free coffee

Cons

Had to be from a certain province to advance or grow

Triple Random

Fast paced environment with constant changes. Lots of variations of equipment to work on and lots to be learned. The guys on the floor are what makes the company what it is.

Ft. Mac location #1 job

I loved working for TRI. I miss all my co-workers so much. I was so sad to be laid off, by the time I got a call back I was already moved down to Edmonton. I would recommend working there to anyone who asks.

Pros

Easy going

Cons

You live in Ft Mac

Decent company

Triple random is a great place to start your career but they don't really offer anything to further it. I've been there for a long time now and they just seem to be getting more stingy with their expectations. They need to set some expectations up and hold it not keep changing them.

The money was great

I didn't really like how they treated they operators, very little work life balance. The had lots of hours and paid well. The job is all on call and away from home for many nights.The equipment needed to have better care and maintains done to them. The other operator were very nice to work with.

Pros

lots of paid hours

Cons

not home much

Was my Ideal Job

I worked several different shifts during my work week and was expected to work some weekends as well. I loved working in a big shop with new equipment. They allowed me to work as my main field as well as apprentice in my secondary field too.

good work place

Good place to work would recommend it to any one good people to work with and for I enjoyed it was long hours but I didn't mind work trucks were well kept up and safe over all safe work place good safety procedure in place

Pros

good over all work place

Fun place to work

The fort mcmurray branch was a great place to work but the head office managers and the president didn't acknowledge our crew ever.

Terrible

The company employees are fantastic but the management needs to be reviewed. Don't follow union rules and job security doesn't exist I thought I would be there for life but lack of management

Very good place to work with lots of opportunity

you get your dispatch in the morning and do your run. co workers were great bunch of people, managers and dispatch helped you. the equipment was top notch. all new 2014 peterbilt trucks.