Triple O's Restaurants Employee Reviews

fun place
Quick Service Cook (Current Employee) –  Vancouver bc8 April 2019
nice place to work supervisor is nice and friendly manager is also good I loved working here learned a lot.resionable pay and overtime I will definitely recommend this place for everyone
fun
Cashier/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Surrey, BC10 March 2019
typical day at work is just mechanical. I learned that independence is good but teamwork is amazing. most of management is good but some special in a way
Pros
get to meet new people
Cons
only get a break if working for 5 and a half
Working at Triple O's
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Chilliwack, BC3 March 2019
Overall Triple O's was a good starter job and taught me a lot about working with others as a team and how to handle difficult situations. This job really covers all areas of criteria in the work force.
Pros
I learnt a lot
Cons
wage
very bad establishment.
Cashier & Cook (Former Employee) –  Coquitlam, BC17 January 2019
Very bad experience in this work environment. There is a lot of people that do not do their job properly which can be annoying. A lot of miscommunication between the team members. The supervisor is a can be very rude.
Pros
flexible hours.
Cons
lousy work environment.
Pretty good
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Chilliwack, BC16 November 2018
It's pretty good, just minimum wage but you can normally choose which shifts you want and book off days that you need.
You get hardly any discount on food though, and not many breaks through the shifts.
bad experince
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Surrey, BC10 November 2018
didnt like working there it was bad mangement and employs were not very nice people it was hard seeing the people every day i was very unhappy there i dont know about other people but thats how i feel
A good first job for anyone
Cashier and serving food (Former Employee) –  Prince George, BC16 October 2018
Good experience in learning how to do customer service. Teamwork oriented. Makes you social and outgoing. Learned a lot while working there. Really enjoyed working in Drive Thru. The hardest part about the job was when I worked there it was new to Prince George and it was extremely busy.
Productive and fun environemnt work place
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Surrey, BC11 September 2018
Greeting customers in a friendly manner way

Multitasking, Time management and having the place organized, Teamwork and being professional

Lot of personalities, a mix of people, but I liked it.. A mix of culture is good.

The hardest part of the job was to be very quick on your feet. Getting the customers orders right
Fun place to work
Lead Server (Former Employee) –  Abbotsford, BC18 July 2018
At triple O's i worked as Food Prep. We served Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner. The staff at the time where amazing people to work with. The store manager was amazing. I would recommend this job to anyone who is looking for part time job.
Fast-food place
Cashier/Cook (Former Employee) –  Langley, BC2 July 2018
The job is alright, like a typical fast food job. You cook burgers, deep fry fries. You clean the equipment. You work inside a Chevron, so it is convent to fuel up too.
Hectic sometimes / Boring sometimes
Cook/Dishwasher (Former Employee) –  Abbotsford, BC25 June 2018
A typical day would be washing dishes and flipping burger. I learned how to handle money and deal with the puplic. Management is ok. They were very accomidating when it came to my availablity. There is anything hard about the job but I really enjoyed flipping and making burgers.
Productive and fun work place
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Burnaby, BC19 June 2018
Typical day at this job consisted in Drive-thru, Front cash, Drive-thru cash, Lobby (cleaning bathrooms, sweeping, mopping, taking off pop nozzles, wiping down tables and chairs/booths), Closing front.
Stuck it out, but didn't like it
Kitchen Helper (Former Employee) –  Duncan, BC3 May 2018
I worked six months at a Triple O's in Duncan. A few people during that time frame quit or had given their notice. There was only one person hired after my training group. I knew others who spoke of wanting to quit.

The hours were minimal for new employees who had to work around the preferences of the established staff. Perhaps there's some fairness in that but if you are a new worker at the company, don't be surprised if your senior co-workers look over your shifts and pick and choose which ones they want. I knew this to happen to someone.

Also, sometimes you go into work expecting, for example, the six scheduled hours that were put in the schedule and yet you only get two. This, even if you commute over the countryside for the job. A few times I was told prior to a shift not to come in due to limited hours available. I would not be surprised to learn that the "cut shift" was actually just someone else wanting to make some extra money and not caring about my interests.

There was a lot of internal sabotage as well. For example, I was given a high-five once for making a sandwich in less than a minute. Sound pleasant enough? The details are important. The staff member acted like it was the first time I'd done it and was vocal about how I was "finally learning." In truth, the act was routine for me but the sabotage was pervasive enough that people exaggerated negativity regarding your performance.

Staff were also very defensive of the meager hours that were available at times and sabotaging the new recruits was how they protected themselves from anyone else emerging
  more... as a strong staff member.This was clear by two weeks on the job.

Restaurant leadership stated that they wanted to talk over any problems. However, the two conversations I had were both false ones on their part. In one instance, a lie was presumed to be true and I wasn't allowed to retort (ie. the conversation was one-sided). In another case, I was told that a problem I had was just tough luck.

Cronyism and nepotism, forms of favoritism, can be present at any workplace. At this one, it was particularly thick. What started off as a job to "get out of the house" and make some extra money turned into something that I had to endure with the hopes that the job would get better over time. However, it didn't. Good riddance.
Easy going staff but lots of tasks.
casheir (Current Employee) –  Surrey, BC19 April 2018
Work starts with stocking up usually, making sure that you're prepared for whatever time you're starting (breakfast, lunch, dinner). You learn to multitask and get really good in being in multiple positions at once.
Pros
extremely helpful staff
Cons
Discount is next to nothing.
my first job
LINE COOK (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC27 March 2018
typical day at work is almost the same daily
easy to learn the job they have a good training
management is great
its an enjoyable job because the co workers are friendly
Cons
less hours
fun workplace
cahsier/cook (Former Employee) –  Prince George, BC6 March 2018
fun place to worked..great people to work with for the most part .always busy so you have to stay on your toes and both drivethru and inside can get very busy ...
Pros
great manager and food
Cons
rude customers
Fun place to work
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Delta, BC1 December 2017
Triple o was great for enhancing my customer service skills. It taught me how to work in super fast pace work place. My managers were super nice and friendly.
One of the best fast foods to work for
Customer Service representative (Former Employee) –  Chilliwack, BC27 November 2017
I enjoyed the team work of this job. The management could have been more understanding of staff circumstances, which was the worst part of the job for me. I loved learning their way of doing things.
Great place, great people
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Burnaby, BC15 November 2017
Gets stressful at peak hours, but overall it is good. Staff is great and the food discount is great. Customers are mostly very polite and understanding and so is management.
Great experience
Customer Service, Cashier (Former Employee) –  Kelowna, BC17 October 2017
I've learnt a lot of things while working for Triple O's. How to process payments and deal with customers. I've had a good relationship with my supervisors and workmates as well.
Pros
flexiable supervisor
Cons
N\a

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Triple O's Restaurants. Our community is ready to answer.