Triple O's Restaurants

Triple O's Restaurants Employee Reviews

Canada90 reviews
Co-workers were not as motivating to work with. They had a good system working there. For example, they were fair with my work times so I was able to balance it out with school.
The workplace was good and some coworkers. Better management could have exceeded but I felt like they have failed that and were two-faced. Considering that the managers and supervisors would tell me that I'm doing good but then telling the owner that I'm doing bad.
Friendly and fast paced job. Everyone has their role to play in making it an efficient and great place to work. Good with scheduling at my location too which always great.
I worked front of house - took orders, expedited, ensured the dining area was clean, made milkshakes, did food prep in the mornings, closed the store and etc.
Great place to learn many different skills for future jobs. Learned lots of life skills on and off of shift through the company. Benefits weren't ideal but were acceptable
So many things I have learned and experiences you deal wd the costumer the team and the management Bt enjoying . One thing more is patience not all costumer good Bt you response a good feedback for them . We’re family here
I enjoyed working with them the team is very good and helpful and tasks are divided so work is done faster. The environment is very collaborative. I would recommend working here.
Very good place to work. I had a lot of fun there and it was a wonderful experience. I would suggest if you’re into all the kitchen work that you work at Triple O’s because it’s a very good place and a good environment.
Very good location where I work very nice staff.timing is also very good . Location is always busy very good costumer base.salary and others benefits very easy job
Overall it was a good experience, o was working there full time my employer, coworkers were so good. Employes get help to get food related certificates..
Good management, Really fast paced and can be stressful at times but its overall a fine place to work. You just have to be really quick though. A fun place to work
Collaborative working environment. Amazing customer interactions. Good quality product. Management was amazing. I was appreciated and welcomed like family.
I loved working at Triple O’s. Everyone you meet is super kind and welcoming, you instantly feel apart of a family. Scheduling was obviously most in favour of those who had seniority so don’t expect to get all the shifts you want and don’t expect any morning shifts. When it’s busy it’s fast paced and sometimes stressful as is most fast food. When it’s slow you have time to relax and clean so expect a very clean work environment to be expected if you.
Management was thorough of on site hazards. The online homework was informative. The proximity to Highway #5 made Triple O Tuesdays exciting and I enjoyed applying myself.
Was a good place at first but then it got not good
That's my opinion pay not great but if you need a job

It can help put food on the table, but that's all
Cons
found that no matter how good you were or how much extra you did to help the company my job was as a number, replacing me or anyone was easy, not good
I worked at triple o's for 4 years generally i like everyone of my coworkers its like i have made a second little family at work. The only bad this about triple o's is 90% of the customers are a-holes
Potentially the worst job I ever had. staff were vulgar and insulting to the point of harassment. management was careless and did not seem to care if their business was run without supervision. work was rushed, and management were constantly reminding staff of how they were too slow. staff would begin swearing regardless of who was listening whenever they felt like it. constant arguments between staff and management that usually escalated to shouting matches.
hardest part of the job was the stress level as performance was rushed and kitchen staff ( as a result of the high pace ) often created meals contrary to that of the ones that had been requested by customers. This caused further delay and stress. The best part about this job was going home with sore feet. THEY OFTEN FORGOT ABOUT LUNCH-BREAKS. A WORK SAFE REQUIREMENT.
Pros
minimum wage
Cons
Management was terrible
i enjoy my work a lot but because of eczema, I was unable to stand and work in high temperature. I learnt much other skill like working in a team and giving my level best. It helped me to improve my speaking and listening ability too
I enjoyed working there my co-workers were very reliable, helpful and co-operative.In my overall workday I find a bit fast pace to which I loved reason being along with making the time pass quicker but it also thought me how to multi-task and be more adaptable.
Pros
Discount on lunch
Cons
Not enough hours
i worked there and they didn't train me and gave me no hours for months. 3 months after i thought they had let me go and i had already gotten a new job, they called me to remind me i had a shift.i quit then and there.
Pros
free soda
Cons
pay full price when not on shift