Triple M Metal LP
Happiness score is 45 out of 100

Triple M Metal LP Employee Reviews

Canada64 reviews

equipmentbadmanagementemployeegoodlotcarehard

They don't do anything for the employees no activities over all bad place to work

Very dirty, management is at the lowest of lows lots of favoritism ,play the seniority cards when convenient for the company don't care for the good employees that they will or have lost like myself underpaid it's a union job but union don't do anything for the employees

The AMD Dofasco site is a great environment for a multi-skilled operator.

Worked for Triple M at the AMD Dofasco site for three years. The pace is an ebb and flow, some days you are hopping others you have to hurry up and wait. Many great people to work with who help keep the mood light and fun. Very appreciative employer of hard working people.

Insights into Triple M Metal LP

Areas for improvement
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Sense of belonging
  • Overall satisfaction

pooo company

From a former employee triple m treats employees like dog poo and management is super lazy especially in Brampton the cash yard they wont even come out to help there employees would rather sit on there fat bums and watch us struggle I wouldn’t recommend working there management sucks but employees are cool

Steady Employment, Room for Growth - Solid Industry

Working at Triple M since 2008, I've seen many examples of growth and opportunity. Management is focused on continuously improving technology and processes which has helped improve the employee experience. Lot's of positive's here but it's not for everyone. The scrap industry is challenging and competitive but rewarding.

Pros

Stable Employment

Good coworkers, poor management

Good coworkers, busy day, poor management. The most interesting part is meeting with new friends and spending time with them. Management has no vision and lots of time you find yourself lost and let on your own

Bad. Not worth it.

Stay away. You have to work disgusting hours, management couldn't care less about you. It's a toxic environment. Sure there's benefits but it's not worth it.

Benefits

Cons

Everything else.

Good job with opportunities for growth

Good stable job, lots of opportunities to grow within the company and learn new things. Scrap metal industry is doing well. Good colleagues and management.

Could be better

Not too bad but not great also. Old beat up trucks and some have no automatic tarping system which can lead you to have to manually tarp even in the worst weather outside.

Pros

Good pay

Cons

Old broken dirty trucks that are always in and out of the shop

Triple M Metal

Triple M Metal Everyday i enjoy it even more. We work hard as a team and are very productive. I enjoy working in a team environment . My Manager is available 24/7 and is very knowledgeable and helpful!

Pros

I like working outside

Absolutely horrible management

Management is inconsiderate, rude, offers NO training, and treated like a child when told a customer to "have a good day" as if that's unacceptable! Make you want to quit.

Good Company

I really enjoy working here everyone I've worked with is great and I'm learning a lot. Job has benefits and the pay is good. Have been able to make extra money with overtime.

Pros

overtime and benefits

Great company with amazing people!

Very friendly culture. Everyone is willing and eager to help. Management and Staff are great to work with. Would 100% recommend if you want somewhere professional and fun to work. Benefits and employee perks are great aswell.

Pros

Great people

Great Company!

Triple M is a great company with great people. Each day is challenging and rewarding. I enjoy working with everyone here. I have learned a lot of new skills since I joined and are looking forward to learning more every day. My Manager is really supportive and helpful.

Pros

Great environment, good people, good pay and benefits

Joke of a company

Snakes! Promise you the work life balance then take advantage, they pile more and more in while the lazy employees take advantage. No training no coaching expect you just to get their way and if you don’t they fire you with no reason. Management is horrible be very weary drivers take advantage and your not allowed to say anything to them. The culture is toxic. This place is only built for people with no lives or family they will take everything and offer nothing that’s why the pay so well they expect everything from you. These guys are joke

Pros

Money

Fun place to work.

My Team has been very helpful during my training. 2-3 weeks with one on one. Management always willing to roll up their sleeves and help. I feel like I’m part of a family.

Pros

Extended lunch on month ends

Horrible management do not go for this job!

If you want to be micromanaged, treated like a child and made to feel like you’re doing a bad job….24/7. This place is for you! Coworker are great and work so well together however the management of this department is toxic.

Pros

Great team

Cons

Bad management

Ok

Would not recommend working here, Your not an employee here, just a license, no job security or advancementManagement plays favorite tissum with drivers

Pros

Cons

Beat up trucks

fair pay and good workers

I worked for Triple M for only a few short months however it is a great company to work for.If you get in , Stay in don't quit.It is hard to find a high pay rate now a days.

Productive but very pressuring

The leadhands & suoervisors do not give proper instruction before heading into a task/job, they don't shadow you to make sure you know what your doing they just expect you to jump into knowing what to do. No lockout training, no comfort on the job site and was very pressuring to "find work" to do when there is no proper instruction of what the jobs require of you WITHOUT BOBCAT LICENSE. Are very quick to make decisions based on their own emotions and is like walking on egg shells and there is a definite lack of care for the workers at the bottom.

Pros

Steady work, overtime always available and with union the overtime hours is even higher

Cons

Everything said in the deacription, management works on emotion and lacks care for the workers

Do not practice what they preach!

Horrible company to work for unless you kiss management butt and stab other employees in the back!Poor wages for the regular workers. No appreciation or gratitude from upper management.

Pros

Mon to fri

Cons

Working for greedy people

Not safe

The management team is practically nonexistent, countless injures on-site, and wearing/providing proper safety equipment is not regulated. The buildings are very dirty and it is not a healthy environment to work in physically and mentally. The pay isn't good for the work and they cheat a lot of employees with their salary and bonus. The company doesn't value its employees, stay clear if you can.

Pros

Honestly can't think of any.

Cons

Dirty building, bad pay, bad management.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Triple M Metal LP. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.4 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement