Triple J Contracting Employee Reviews

Exciting & adaptable workplace emphasizing on collaboration to achieve exceptional customer service & professional fulfillment for employees
Office Manager (Current Employee) –  Aurora, ON18 September 2019
Triple J Contracting Inc offers an energetic work environment with a very fair compensation to match what individuals bring to the team. With operations over 20 years in the field, Triple J is a leader in their industry with a strong team environment, strict health & safety policies that are adhered to as daily practices, safe & reliable working equipment, extensive job training for all employees, excellent managerial communication and flexibility for personnel to move within the company as they progress in training and acquire additional skills in the workplace.
Pros
Excellent team environment
Cons
Some longer days
Great place to work!
New Business Development (Current Employee) –  Aurora, ON18 September 2019
I have worked at Triple j Contracting for the last 6 months, I absolutely enjoy every day that I am here. The whole team of people here are great to work with. I would recommend working at Triple J Contracting Inc. to anyone that wants a rewarding career with a company that cares about their employees.
Great place
Landscaper foreman (Former Employee) –  Aurora, ON21 September 2017
Learn a lot about this trade moved up fast in the positions got to learn how to use heavy equipment learned how to interlock lay Brick plow snow cut trim grass fix lawn riders overall was an amazing learning experience
Pros
Outside work
Cons
Hard work on your body
My ideal position
General Manager (Current Employee) –  Baysville, ON26 April 2016
I enjoy working with people, learning new things, and training others in disciplines that I am privileged to have progressed in.
Being an out of the box thinker allows me to progress in any role and activity that I engage in.