triOS College Business Technology Healthcare Inc.

triOS College Business Technology Healthcare Inc. Employee Reviews

the work place was very nice and people are great.
Custodian (Former Employee) –  Kitchener, ON25 April 2019
the people in that place are very generous with me and always helped me with whatever I need to finish my jobs also they always nice to everyone and I always help everyone too.
Pros
didn't had time to lunch
Cons
Great environment for taking College courses
College / Internship (Former Employee) –  London, ON19 February 2019
Completed the Video Game Design and Development program through triOS College. Was a lengthy course but a lot of information and skills picked up.

Would have liked to see back up internships should the first one not work out.

Staff is wonderful and helpful with anything you require for getting started.
Pros
Great Environment, Nice Staff
Cons
More up to date programs/modules for courses
Productive and Fun Place to work
Director of Admissions Education (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON23 November 2018
Work was busy, always meeting and helping prospective new students. Management was great always willing to listen to new ideas as to how to grow the business. Great place to work. Days were long but rewarding. The most satisfying thing was able to help students with their new career and next job.
Pros
Fun place to work
Cons
Long Hours
Efficient and productive organization
Educational Consultant (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON18 October 2018
triOS College is a very admirable and respective place to work, there are many different rolls within the organization to move into and no 2 days are the same.
Pharmacy Assistant (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON27 September 2018
I enjoyed studying at triOs college.I miss going there to attend my class. Class is always interesting. I appreciate all the material they use in helping us learn what we have to.
short summary
Tutor (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON21 June 2018
This college has helped me to grow in many ways that I can't even explain. I would most definitely recommend it for anyone who would like to learn a new skill.
Great experience while in school
Campus Technician (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON31 May 2018
Working for TriOS was a great experience because it allowed me to gain much needed hands on experience while still being in school and was able to learn so many little things that has helped me in my career
Its a good place to start
Network Technical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON16 February 2018
Provide technical assistant to students and staffs.
Diagnose, troubleshoot and resolved hardware, software, or other network and system problems.
Assist with workstation administration and management set-up, configuration and support of workstation hardware and software.
Pros
Relaxed workplace
Consultant (Contract) (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON10 January 2018
People-focused culture and great opportunities to learn and contribute.

Growing organization with great ideas that will hopefully garner more job opportunities in the future.
good campus
Legal instructor (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, ON3 January 2018
Great energy, staff and campus director at Hamilton campus. Some company policies and head office issues get in the way. On campus things are great, but the head office and policy makers need to consult more with instructors to get a feel what its actually like working with students. They have many professionals with valuable feedback at their fingertips, they need to utilize that resource.
fun place to work as student
In-College Campus Network Technician Assistant (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON2 November 2017
it was an offer from my college administration as an outstanding student to be part of their IT team and same time of studying I was able to implement all IT related concepts which I studying in action.
Web Technologies Intern
Net Web Developer Intern (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON24 October 2017
For internship, you are given 2 projects to do (not told in which order to do them).

It is the type of challenge an intern would expect.

I wish upper management and lower management had better communication and organisation between them.

I was asked to do a project in one version of an application, and a week later told to do it in a newer version.

After coming close to finishing the first project, senior management said they wanted the second one done first so to stop and work on the other one. (Although this is not uncommon in many workplaces)
Pros
Lenient managers, flexible with hours
Cons
Boring environment, management not organised
Hands on learning
Computer/Network Installation Assistant volunteer (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON30 August 2017
Currently a student at trios taking a information technology course, the on campus staff had some in house work that I was able to get paid for and suddenly I'm on a payroll.
Pros
reinforce my education
Productive and excellent knowledge
Student (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON11 July 2017
When I get to class all of my fellow classmates are very welcoming and friendly and make learning fun. The teachers are great and they give you a good understanding of what they are teaching.
Pros
classes are only 5 hours a day
rewarding contribution to students
Business Instructor (Former Employee) –  Oshawa, ON10 July 2017
Development and delivery of curriculum in business, Microsoft and soft skills training for students. Responsible for coaching and evaluation of students and creating positive learning environment
Amazing Learning Experience
College Admission Testing) Tech Support (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON16 May 2017
Trios College is a Great place to start working. They offered the opportunity to work while studying so as to gain hands on experience. The staff are incredible friendly and the teachers are very motivating and knowledgeable.
Pros
Extremely enjoyable environment
Top private college
Instructor and faculty head (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, ON20 April 2017
Great corporation, good benefits and room to excel & grow. Making a difference in the student's lives is worth every stressful moment of being a teacher.
Cons
Not always hours/courses to teach.
Fun second job.
College Instructor (Former Employee) –  Windsor, Ontario8 February 2017
Excellent staff, friendly and always willing to help. I have worked here for three years and continue to grown and learn within my profession. Excellent employer and great managers.
Over all
NTA (Network Technical Administrator) (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON3 February 2017
The Teaching staff is friendly,The Campus Director is highly organized, friendly and open to new suggestions. Overall a good learning experience......
Positive vibration workplace
Network Technical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON3 January 2017
Great People, Great Leadership and Management. Positive vibration workplace. The facility is great, the washroom is very clean, the rules is strict and well implemented.
Pros
BBQ party Always

Ask a question about working or interviewing at triOS College Business Technology Healthcare Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2