triOS College Business Technology Healthcare Inc.

triOS College Business Technology Healthcare Inc. Employee Reviews

Canada68 reviews
Great place to work for anyone that loves learning
I was privileged to work for their Information Technology Department. I learned how to code and troubleshoot Industry leading challenges.
I worked under the supervision of the Director of Operations where I was able to grow my leadership skills.
Enjoyable workplace
triOS College was a good place to work. Each team member was helpful and the staff were kind when requiring work done. Any resources required wold need to be approved from head office.
Pros
Most onsite jobs very simple to complete.
Cons
Check in with head office for all tasks to be completed.
Toxic work environment due to a horrible Admissions Manager
When you give an evil woman the power and she uses it to make her employees' (or at least the ones she doesn't like) lives unbearable. When her abusive behaviour was reported to HR, they ignored it and kept her in her position just because she brings the numbers.
Cons
Horrible Admissions Manager
Good work place
I had very positive experience working a summer term as a substitute instructor. I liked the environment and management.
I had help from a Director and co
Pros
Interesting job
Cons
It was a short term
Difficult and frustrating
I did not work for Trios, I went to school at trios so I am not to sure why it is asking me to do a review for them. However, I would not recommend the school as it is false advertisement and is not accredited by larger institutions such as hospitals or Universities when trying to transfer credits for additional schooling.
Great company to work for.
Very supportive organization, with a lot of room to grow. Management and team are great to work with, expectations are reasonable and clear, facilities and equipment are top notch.
Productive and Fun place to work.
There is always a puzzle in the cafeteria that you can take part in. Coffee is provided in the Cafeteria and they bring food in for meetings at least 4 - 5 months a year.
fun college campus
the staff was great and so was the experience. you will enjoy your time here. whether you are a student or not ............................................
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at triOS College Business Technology Healthcare Inc.?
Not a good place to work
Trios is not a good employer to work for. They strive to meet education standards but fail completely.
Their support of their students is horrendous and is so unprofessional that I was getting anxiety and depression from working there.

The expectations are high, the accountability very low.

And they will do things that are illegal to make their numbers look great.

Most students don't know this, but they are not eligible for work in mst places because trios is not considered an actual school it is a fast track for education and costs a lot of money.

DO NOT WORK HERE.
Conducive for learning and honing ones technical skills
Trios College is a workplace where collaboration is very much evident. Working as their Technical Assistant has jumpstarted my skill on how to be an effective IT Support. I am learning a lot and it is priceless.
good
very accomodating ., good , great. it was great helping and working with other students. My typical day was from 9-5 with a lot to do, helping students, photocopying and scanning.
Too bad our Oshawa Campus closed. The supervisor was helpful and friendly. My coworker was wonderful and knowledgeable. My students enjoyed the classes n learned all the aspects for their career.
Quality and Client Focused
During my time at TRIos, I noticed a consistent standard across several campuses with a focus on relevant, high quality education. The staff are measured on their service delivery to clients. Which is as it should be.
Great enviroment
pleasant place to work. Quiet, organized and the procedures were fun to learn and meeting students from such diverse backgrounds was enjoyable as well.
Great place to go to School
Great Place to go to School, learn new things, play on the playground and play the role of the class clown. Sometimes you want to go, where everybody knows your name, and they're always glad you came.
Productive and fun place to work
This company provides you great environment to work in , make you comfortable to present your concerns and questions.Team work and following the values of the company are the highest priority.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Less pay
the work place was very nice and people are great.
the people in that place are very generous with me and always helped me with whatever I need to finish my jobs also they always nice to everyone and I always help everyone too.
Pros
didn't had time to lunch
Comfortable working environment
Trios college is the place to go if you are planning to find job, the programs they offered are highly required in the market, and at least 200 training hours are included in the program, this will give you the needed skills for your next job.
Great environment for taking College courses
Completed the Video Game Design and Development program through triOS College. Was a lengthy course but a lot of information and skills picked up.

Would have liked to see back up internships should the first one not work out.

Staff is wonderful and helpful with anything you require for getting started.
Pros
Great Environment, Nice Staff
Cons
More up to date programs/modules for courses
Productive and Fun Place to work
Work was busy, always meeting and helping prospective new students. Management was great always willing to listen to new ideas as to how to grow the business. Great place to work. Days were long but rewarding. The most satisfying thing was able to help students with their new career and next job.
Pros
Fun place to work
Cons
Long Hours
Efficient and productive organization
triOS College is a very admirable and respective place to work, there are many different rolls within the organization to move into and no 2 days are the same.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at triOS College Business Technology Healthcare Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.