Trinity Western University Employee Review

View all Trinity Western University reviews

Creative and fun workplace with lots of research behind the practice.
Collaborating Instructor MA TESOL Program (Current Employee) –  Langley, BC28 April 2012
A typical day is reading through students summaries and reports and doing the background reading on the articles assigned. There is also some classroom presence required for teaching through the modules of the course and assessing group presentations. Another aspect of the job is consulting with MA students about their research reports, and collaborating with head instructors over marking them.

The job is enjoyable because of the degree of collaborative engagement required by staff and students, but this can also have its frustrations.
Pros
intellectually stimulating.
Cons
inconsistent scheduling.

Other Trinity Western University Employee Reviews

Condescending, judgemental, toxic environment
Coffee shop (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON21 May 2018
Everything is only in two colours: black and white, either you have to view the world through their eyes, not through yours, or you are a stranger to them.

Dominated, condescending and toxic environment. Do not waste your time, there are so many other employment opportunities, not worth of trying.
Pros
na
Cons
toxic environment
Very caring and supportive environment
Freshman Academy Learning Coach (Current Employee) –  Langley, BC15 April 2018
I have been loving my experience there so far. Everyone has been very supportive and caring, fostering such a great learning and working environment. As a student worker, I have been impressed by how welcoming and helpful everyone has been. I most enjoy seeing students progress, either with my help or when they find the strengths within themselves. It is such a privilege to be a part of their journey!