Trinity Village Care Centre
Trinity Village Care Centre Employee Review

Serious workplace

14 March 2017
All done to satisfy their clients, their families and us, their employees. Union was actively involved and very helpful. Management was attentive and considerate.
3 August 2019
Same roleSame location
Personal Support Worker (Current Employee) - Kitchener, ON
Its ok, Typical LTC Home. As long as you do your job you'll have a good day. The residents are the best part. The hardest part is being short all the time.
25 August 2018
Same roleSame location
Personal Support Worker (Former Employee) - Kitchener, ON
Would still be working there is it wasn't for a illness of a family member that made for me to have to give up my position. I would love to find myself back in a position there now that I have completed another course through school.
Pros
amazing management, caring environment
14 April 2020
Same location
Nurse (Former Employee) - Kitchener, ON
HR department is allowed maximum clearance to run the home and feel everyone should report to them even though the head of HR is never there, which goes to show that the ultimate in double standard is allowed, HR team believes they should be consulted for everything and that they can treat staff any way they want to. COO refuses to accept that the bulk of resignations are directly because of the bullying and mistreatment of the head of HR. Employee moral and staff culture have plummeted and unrealistic work assignments that set you up for failure are the norm. You have to stay long after your shift ends to make sure that you get this insane workload done or you’ll be called in for discipline. COO chooses to ignore the dozens and dozens of complaints and direct resignations by staff because of the HR departments skewed view that they are invincible and above the rules COO would gain tremendous respect by firing the HR manager and taking time to sit with staff and create some sort of partnership moving forward All in all they have lost amazing workers and even managers because of one person
Pros
Strong sense of community
Cons
Workload, discipline process, being bullied by HR department, poor morale