TRINITY POWER RENTALS Employee Reviews

Amazing Company
Shop Manager (Former Employee) –  Leduc, AB5 April 2019
By far the best company I have ever worked for! Management is amazing and you never dread going to work! This company talks a big game and they go way above that for their employees!
Pros
Amazing company culture! Best management ever!
Awesome work place, with opportunity to grow
Shop Manager (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON12 January 2018
Working at Trinity power has been amazing , they offer competitive wages, treat employees like family and never fall short to give you all the support you need to excel and succeed at your job. The team atmosphere and culture they have created is 2nd to nobody, by far the best company i have ever worked for
Pros
Awesome team environment, you are valued and treated like an equal no matter what position you hold
Great company culture, fast-paced exciting atmosphere
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Coquitlam, BC12 January 2018
The best quality about Trinity is the co-workers you get to spend the day with. The company has focused highly on hiring quality employees who fit the family-oriented culture. Work days are quite enjoyable simply due to the fact that you are working with great people.

The company has continually promoted employees from within the company into better positions. This means that the management team is very knowledgeable in the work being completed, and can relate to issues / struggles of the day to day work. The only downside I have seen to this is occasions of micro-managing, but for the most part they provide you with autonomy.

Trinity is constantly working to improve. They value input from all levels of employment, and empower you to do your best.
The upper management is constantly engaged in the company growth and success, ensuring job security for the employees.
Pros
Culture, Employees, Benefits & Compensation
A working environment for growth and opportunity
Business Development (Current Employee) –  Coquitlam, BC12 January 2018
If you have a high standard for yourself, are self motivated and love to be challenged this is the place for you. Unlike any other company I been with, management puts the consideration of individual needs of an employee on par with the needs of the company.

The people at this company are amazing and that is a direct reflection on the cultivated atmosphere created by the management and a reflection of their hiring process.

Ownership is looking for opportunities to reward and personally engage with its employees. In my experience the management and ownership group are extremely supportive. They are actively trying to help you achieve personal and career growth.

A fun and positive atmosphere to work in.
Pros
Great Culture, Great Management /Ownership, Great Compensation
Cons
Not a place for the unmotivated
Great Company with Strong Core Values
Temporary Power Specialist (Current Employee) –  Coquitlam, BC12 January 2018
I have started with Trinity a little over a month ago and could not be happier. Coming from a construction background as a Journeyman Electrician I was looking for a change. From running job sites and being on the tools I was unsure how I would adapt to the new work environment too now realize I should have made the change sooner. Friendly, driven and passionate employees all share similar goals here and it does nothing but motivate me on a daily basis. No matter where you start here there is opportunities to move up in the company. Great place to work, great management, could not be happier.
Pros
Great Staff, Good Pay, Staff Bonding
Cons
N/a
Positive Community and Customer Minded Company Culture
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Coquitlam, BC12 January 2018
I have been with Trinity Power for approximately 3 years and I have had nothing but great experiences with the company. The company embraces a family oriented culture where everyone is excited to come to work everyday to see each other and work together as a well oiled machine. Each member of the team is driven in every singe way to ensure customer satisfaction on every project.

The company hosts multiple events per year to have the team get together socially outside of work, some of which are team bonding and others are just to get together and have a good time.

Overall an excellent company to work for and would recommend to anyone looking to join and exiting rapidly growing team!
Pros
Company Events, Slo-Pitch Team
Unfortunately under new management
Journeyman Electrician (Former Employee) –  Leduc, AB29 December 2017
The owner of this company has done an incredible job of creating a culture of family and caring. Recently the company was taken over by new management, and ever since it has begun a downwards spiral. The culture has gone from autonomy, trust and family, to "watch your step because we are watching every move you make" They will threaten your job without cause, and promise fun events but never do them. Your co-workers will be the only saving grace when it comes to job satisfaction as they are a wonderful bunch of characters who will do anything for you if you need it. They give you $1000/year in education allowance, which is awesome.
Pros
Good wages
Cons
Apply here if you just need a paycheck
Great people to work with
Temporary Power Specialist (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB6 September 2017
Trinity Power Rentals was a great place to work simply because the people are amazing. The Owner of Trinity is one of the best Human Beings I've ever known. The management team has some learning curves ahead of them but they are great people so they will grow and learn the management skill required for success.
It was challenging not having any management in the Alberta market to experience and understand the market as it moved through a tough downturn. Without feet on the ground they could not understand the challenges competing against 12 other competitors in an extremely tight market. They claimed to understand what was happening here, but their focus was in to many different directions to really understand.
I really enjoyed the company culture and working with the local staff members here in Edmonton.
Overall Trinity is an amazing company and I really enjoyed my time there while it lasted.
Pros
Amazing staff, great staff functions, Christmas party in Whistler
Cons
Management lacks experience outside of Trinity
Fantastic work environment
Admin and Business Tech Manager (Current Employee) –  Coquitlam, BC2 May 2017
I cannot imagine a better place to work! This company has grown enough to provide interesting and challenging work, but has retained a family-like atmosphere. Every contribution is greatly appreciated. Encouragement and support abound.
Never a dull moment!!
Shipper/Receiver (Current Employee) –  Coquitlam, BC27 January 2017
I've been working here only a short while and I'm loving it!! Coworkers are amazing, and super supportive. Never felt more welcome or appreciated working elsewhere. Everyday is exciting and always different. Great place to further your career, and gain experience with people who are just as motivated as you!
Pros
Slo-Pitch team
A great culture with opportunities to advance and a strong leadership group.
Marketing Manager (Current Employee) –  Coquitlam, BC11 January 2017
It is a pleasure to show up at work every day. Trinity offers a collaborative work environment. Your contributions and effort never go unnoticed and your teammates are always standing by to support you. The leadership groups gives you the autonomy and trust you need to make decisions and perform to your best. I am very happy play a part in the great success I believe this company will achieve.
Pros
teamwork, autonomy, culture, opportunity

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TRINITY POWER RENTALS. Our community is ready to answer.

4.6