Trimac Transportation Employee Review

View all Trimac Transportation reviews

Everyday was like going to school, fantastic advancement
Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Hayward, CA22 December 2012
I started with Trimac as a Traffic Supervisor. I completed my contract with them as a multiple Branch Manager. I had the greatest opportunity to be promoted three times within a four year period. This was only achieved by having the perfect mentor. I was put under the wing of the most achieved, well rounded Managers know throughout the tanker industry. There is just too much for me to list concerning what I had learned.
Once again with the grooming that Trimac takes with all their managers. I had a perfect set of office, shop, and driving force.
The biggest obstacle that I once again found frustrating. Being in two places at the same time. Yes, all task could be met without physically being present. I just found that as a manager the more chances you have to intermingle with all your employees the happier your environment becomes.
I can not deny the accomplishment of being a upper level manager. I found myself running to work for the simple fact of other needing me.
Pros
great company to work for, being in control of your own destiny
Cons
health insurance, pay scale

Other Trimac Transportation Employee Reviews

Good Place To Work
Programmer Analyst (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB15 April 2018
Good place to work. Very high workload and most teams are running very lean. Promotions are given to those who are close to senior leaders and managers.
n/a
Accounts Payable Clerk (Full-Time) (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB1 March 2018
hardest part of the job is that there is no room to grow .
Life is beautiful but not always easy, it has problems, too, and the challenge lies in facing them with courage, letting the beauty of life act like a balm, which makes the pain bearable, during trying times, by providing hope

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Trimac Transportation. Our community is ready to answer.