Trimac Transportation
Trimac Transportation Employee Review

Worse run company ....

26 December 2019
Management is all talk and no action , they safety comes first when reality is they say that to cover their *** the all mighty $ is the bottom line with no concern for employees that’s why there is such a high turn over in employees....salary is well below industry standards
11 March 2020
They will micro manage you to always try and find fault with your work. Partly because some managers and safety personnel are on a power trip but also to find reasons to take away your safety bonus.
Pros
Good pay and benefits
Cons
Inconsistent work. It’s either feast or famine.
Official response from Trimac Transportation
31 March 2020
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. At Trimac, we build futures for our employees who are the backbone of everything we do.

We want to apologize for the poor experience you had at our Mississauga/Toronto location and have taken the appropriate steps to investigate this situation further.

If you are able/willing to provide some more information, we would appreciate hearing from you. Please email Landon, Canadian HR Business Partner at lansmith@trimac.com

Trimac
20 March 2019
Was fun place to work before not now. We lost so much in last 4 years and great management Personal. Now we have incompetent high leve management.Drivers where great guys to work with.
Dispatchers only look after owner operators to give them better work not so much for company drivers.
Pros
Free coffee
Cons
Pay is no good for work you do
27 June 2018
Same location
Was a good place to work...too many ego's involved now. A lot of lies told to keep you on staff and keep you from leaving but most never come through.
The company seems doomed to failure. They tend to lose a lot of contracts and don't seem to ever have a plan "B".

Look elsewhere if you wish to be valued.
Pros
Cons
Bad management
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Trimac Transportation. Our community is ready to answer.
2.7