Trimac Transportation

hard place to adapt to
little downtime
decent equipment

lots of overtime
They will micro manage you to always try and find fault with your work. Partly because some managers and safety personnel are on a power trip but also to find reasons to take away your safety bonus.
Pros
Good pay and benefits
Cons
Inconsistent work. It’s either feast or famine.
Official response from Trimac Transportation
31 March 2020
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. At Trimac, we build futures for our employees who are the backbone of everything we do.

We want to apologize for the poor experience you had at our Mississauga/Toronto location and have taken the appropriate steps to investigate this situation further.

If you are able/willing to provide some more information, we would appreciate hearing from you. Please email Landon, Canadian HR Business Partner at lansmith@trimac.com

Trimac
It's ok for getting the experience, but the pay is too low, most of the drivers don't care to look after equipment, and the management isn't all that concerned about much.
Pros
sometimes free food
Cons
long hours, middle pay, hot and cold work flow
Big opportunity to learn Lots of thing at work. Every day is a new day. Whole Langley team is really good to work with, management is awesome pretty east to work with too.
Pros
Free lunch free stuff like lunch bags and etc.
Cons
Some of the trailers are very old and hard to work with.
Don't waste your time. Big company worth basic wages, no career advancement and uneducated management. They will try to over work you worth flat rate jobs.
Was there approx 15 yrs. Loved it. Considering going back. Great people and dispatch tries to be fair as possible. Made good money there. As in any job theres ups and downs but Trimac was always there to help
Pros
Good money
Cons
Long hours and too much wknd work
desent place to work the forman alot of people had issues with him the down fall was 6weeks on and 2off work day was 12 or more hours co worker were helpful
Pros
travel and accomodations paid
Cons
6weeks away