Trimac Transportation
Coronavirus update

Trimac Transportation Employee Reviews for Mechanic

Mechanic7 reviews
Canada7 reviews
Was a good place to work. Experience was good and work was steady when economy slowed. Management was flexible with hours if there were personal issues. Overall good place to be.
Not a bad company. But management is toxic always stirring the pot between employees. Job never ever felt secure from the start. No appreciation for extra hrs or good work. Management never listen to any drivers shop or office staff. But bad management always loose good employees.
Pros
Decent hrs for home life
Cons
Poor management and no thanks for nothing
I used to work for trimac.. had an accident which almost costed me my life from no fault of my own and even saved a life in the process and the third day out of hospital i was let go due to health concerns....
Pros
Cons
Managment
I really enjoyed my time at Trimac. Only reason i left is because management changed and he was not that nice. overall my time their was good
the ability to make decision by myself rather than being told what I should or shouldn't t do by the shop Foreman, how to getting the jobs done in a timely fashion and a professional manner, I found that i could approach anyone that I worked with if I ran into a problem with the job that I was doing, the most difficult part of the job I found was remembering weather the part were within the warranty period and the most enjoyable part of the job was getting hand on and left to my own devices rather than someone constantly looking over my shoulder.
Pros
approachable collages and management
This company is a joke, the shop manger has no idea what hes doing, honestly not really sure he knows what a truck is. The shope as some good people working there but have all stopped caring after dealing with the company for so long. the only people that should even think of working for this company are people with no skills and can shut there brains off and listen to a boss that has no idea what hes doing. Its a place to go to end your work life and never do any real work. If your not working there but thinking about it RUN!!
Pros
No pros!
Cons
ALL CONS: You will hate your life there!
I have worked at this Dundas branch and it is a complete joke.
The management is the most dishonest and unorganized people I have worked with. Everybody in the shop is miserable because of the shop manager who is a complete idiot!

Pros
No pros only cons.
Cons
See review
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Trimac Transportation?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Trimac Transportation. Our community is ready to answer.
2.7