Trillium Talent Resource Group

Trillium Talent Resource Group Employee Reviews

Canada34 reviews
Trillium is a great hospital environment to work in. Management is great with a lot of advancement opportunities. Easy and relaxed environment and would recommend anyone to work here.
No structure to the process. Was hired for a different position and was told after a month my services were no longer needed. One of the worst temporary agencies available.
Great place to work, co workers are knowledgable and happy. Work is challenging but rewarding.
Safety and family is a priority.

Unforetunately company has closed due to owners retiring
rewarding working with cardiac patients. Seeing them recovery and send them home. Being apart of the STEMI program at THP is something to be proud of as well.
\

I also enjoy teaching students to be future nurses, and investing my knowledge and understanding about my profession to them.
DM from the Cambridge office is not to be trusted. They promise everything will be great, then there's no communication, then suddenly your assignment is done, even though your told your doing a good job.
Very unprofessional.
Always been good to work for. Very understanding when you need to take a day off or leave early. I stand all day but am a le too move around a little bit. My job consists of lifting boxes not to heavy a d labeling them and stacking them into a bin.
Pros
2, 15 minute breaks
Cons
Most jobs are in London
The work I had till now had helped me develop and improve my skills, it helped me in my time management skills and also in various other stages of my life, I was able to develop a good listening, reading and leadership skill.
Pros
Friendly coworkers
Cons
Shortage of staff
Shift Sign in was required to be anywhere from an hour to an hour and a half before shift start unpaid waiting.
I felt sorry for those who travelled from London on a bus because they had unpaid travel time too.
this provides a good start for students. they should register here in order to find some jobs. the company makes it easy for finding jobs which may be hard to find on their own.
Pros
free food
Cons
lond distant works
Terrible wages, no benefits, working after hours way too much and no regard for personal life or work life balance. Even when not on call, you're expected to answer your phone and work
Pros
Good way to get your foot in the door
Cons
No one lasts, make terrible money
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Trillium Talent Resource Group?
A typical day at work want I was pregnancy
What I learned is deal with patient who had cancer

The most enjoyable part of the job is the nurse they were fun
Loved the position learned a lot , good training at position, lots of room for advancement. Management very professional. Loved my co workers. Learned two computer systems.
Pros
flexible shifts
Cons
Very sensitive and confidential work. Got chance to meet new peoples and ambitious ones. Really enjoyed there. Multicultural environment, Staff coordination was good.
Pros
Flexible Hours
Cons
evening shifts
A place where everyone is treated fairly. Very friendly staff too. Provides quality care for patients and a comfortable, safe, and clean environment for the staff.
I learned how to put pasta into packages which were then sent to a packaging machine.
I would also spend some shifts palletizing boxes so they could be shipped.
Despicable is all I can say. Exercised my rights under the OHSA and they dropped me like a rock. Sent me a ROE and never heard from them again. Just another typical temp agency that stomps on worker's rights.
Pros
Cons
See review
I would get to the workplace at 7:30 a.m. to join the co-workers to have breakfast. Around 7:50 a.m. , we would all organize our carts for the day. I would get the clients' resident at 8 a.m. promptly and complete 2 condos in the morning and two condos in the afternoon.
I gained more organization skills, more attention to (little) details, communicational skills, professional clientele service skills and professional team work skills. The hardest part of the job was not very hard but was to multi-task and finish exactly on time; which was possible. The most enjoyable part of the job was going to work every morning. I enjoyed starting my day with a full breakfast with all the co-workers to maintain our energy until our lunch break.
Same as other job.

Socialized a bit more. Laughed a bit more.

We called the Manager " the Merth Maker". We hugged when saying goodbye for the day. She is still a very good friend to this day.

Hardest part of the job was leaving.

It was a lot of travel time, I had to find a closer job,
Pros
Very up beat, happy place to work
Cons
too far in distance
It is Trillium Health Partners and working in Trillium is truly the biggest blessing and really a great environment, best mentors and a lot of learning
Attending workshops, seminars to upgrading nursing knowledge and skills. I love cooking, learning therapeutic diet and healthy foods that beneficial for my patient and for my family and for me as well.
I work evening shifts 5pm-11pm. I get to make my own schedule, one weekend day is required. the management is good, if you need help they help you right away. Overall the work atmosphere is relaxing and easy and my co-workers are awesome and very welcoming.