Trillium Sales Group

Trillium Sales Group Employee Reviews

Canada13 reviews

ABC & Write Your Own Paycheck

Straight commission B2B cold calling to develop, service and maintain accounts. If you can't close, it seems as though you work like a dog for nothing - and you're in the wrong place. But, if you can close, what you make is only limited by how much you want to make. I earned spliffs, bonuses, prizes, and bonuses.

Cool Place To Work

If you like a place where you can learn new skills, this is for you. It is not a job for the average 9 to 5. You will have to work hard to get results unlike most jobs, however, the payout is greater.

Pros

Free training

Cons

You can become addicted to the Job

Insights into Trillium Sales Group

What people like
  • Time and location flexibility
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • General feeling of work happiness

Nice staff

Poor sales condition for earning. A 100% commission job should have a great glossary of customers for outbound calls. It's unfortunately not so. The customer database is hardly refreshed and in the end delivers irate prospective customers because they have been called too many times.

Pros

Good work environment

Cons

No guarantee for earning

If you want to waste your time, this is the place

The guy who does the training is great but I wouldn't trust the rest of them. You sell the same stupid product over and over. A couple of times I made a sale and then was told it didn't go through but no proof. When you work only for commission that is rough. I had to borrow money to pay my rent! I quit after several months feeling like I wasted my time, I would have been better off anywhere else.

Pros

None except for some decent training

Cons

Being lied to

Ok place.

If you are looking for a head start in sales then got for it. but for IT I will not recommend it anyone. They dont have too bigger of IT team so you are basically on our own

Pros

Cannot think of anything.

Cons

Not respectful to trainee

I mean what a place

It looks nice on the outside however the company itself is a fraud, marketing their own falsehoods. They contact me for an interview when I got there they said it's commission based. Indeed full of frauds

Pros

nice looks

Cons

not even a business

Yes, for Go Getters and Soft People who want to Toughen Up

I worked there for a month and got my first introduction to cold calling. The environment is made up of sales professionals, a mastermind of salaesman that builds confidence. Positive Mental Attitude and Free Lunch from CEO. Good Pay.

Pros

Good for building Sales Skil over the phone

Cons

Not for everyone

Fun energentic enviroment

From the beginning of my interview with the floor manager I already knew that this job would be a perfect environment for me. I am a big fan of being able to make as much money as you want. Trillium Sales Group is at the top of its game and now expanding to Toronto etc. The group meetings are really motivating and enlightening for everyone in the room. We are also joined by the Ceo of the company and that is really helpful and pleasing because it makes the employees feel like we are a solid team from the top to the bottom

Pros

Free coffee drinks great learning enviroment

Fun work place but has some kinks to work out

Trillium is a chaotic environment but always keeps you on your toes. The hardest part is the constant distraction but your concerns are heard when you need them to be which is nice. Company would benefit with a little more structure

Excellent company to work as a part of a team.

All workers in this company are so nice, friendly, and patience. I struggle remembering MySQL, however they helped me to achieve the goals. At the end, I could say I have learned this database language once again thanks to them.

Fantastic Learning Experience

Great place to learn sales tactics that will no doubt be helpful in the rest of my life, regardless of the field I enter. Great team, and made up of very talented individuals! Sales really is a skill, and Ive been more than happy to hone that skill at Trillium!

Productive workplace that really does have a ping pong table and a gym.

Great place to learn to sell aggressively and show benefits to clients, my bosses were great at taught me invaluable lessons, co-workers were mainly seniors with high skill and clientele volume. The hardest part of the job was keeping your positively and will power up, when dealing with rejection all day, but all in all a great place to work for people learning the essence of selling.

Pros

Freedom

Cons

Totally commission based

Amazing Employers

Flexible shifts, fun environment, great coworkers, impeccable management. The only downside is no base salary.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Trillium Sales Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement