Trillium Health Partners

Trillium Health Partners Employee Reviews

It has been a privilege working for Trillium Health Partners. I enjoyed my work as a Teaching Assistant and part of the Training team for Epic Software Implementation and Support. It was a valuable experience during the Epic Go live process and thereafter for 2 months providing hands-on support for the Health care staff and Providers in M,C and Q sites of THP.I would love another opportunity to be a part of this pioneering organization.
Pros
Good work culture, safe and hygienic practices during the pandemic.
Cons
Shifts were long but not tiresome as we were quite busy and enthusiastic.
I love the people I work with and the wage and compensation package is good (I will admit I don't have a lot to compare it to but it works for me). However, I have had issues with some managers being shall we say shady. Promising things to some coworkers and not others, not going through proper channels to make changes to contracts, playing favourites, and just generally not being trustworthy. This is my experience of three different managers, but certainly not all.
i have been working in the health and safety for 7 1/2 years always complied to my job responsibilities my job requirements were to see everything in the hospital was safe under the health and safety of ontario act so one month before christmas of 2018 i had noticed the trash bins in the back had body parts hanging out someone had disposed of incorrectly and i had reported it the very next day i saw some peoples filed documents of medical reports flying around in the back parking lot and again a bunch of peoples documents were flying around out of the trash can those were peoples medical files personal ones this was the last draw i went head executive and reported it very next day i was in office i was told rudely to inform my boss before head quorters i told him in the office as my job i am to inquire anyone at the time about the safety procedure so one week i was treated bad and after second week i was called to be terminated from my job excuse was i was not complying to all my responsibilities on the job but i was so i filed a report never got my job back got a pay out from ei for being fired and this hospital never answer there phones even there sitting there trillium mississauga wurse place to work ever
Pros
one 20 min lunch brakes
Cons
Ability to multi task and work in a fast paced inter professional team environment . Strong physical assessment skills . Promotes and practice patient safety emphasizing highest quality patient focused care
Pros
Hard work, long hours and quality care
The one poor thing about working here is some of the management. When their personal cell phones ring, they pretend it's another supervisor calling, as i caught them being false. Then other management have a procedure in place, and don't even follow it themselves. Quite disorganized. Other than that, helping other people in the community and getting my exercise and working as a team with other staff is very good.
Pros
team work, helping the community
Cons
management
Great place to work , great people to work with , friendly place to work less stressful , there is a lot overtime they give people a chance to make more money
Good company hard to achieve a full time position great workers great atmosphere difficult to secure a permanent position That’s all I would like to disclose
Lots of bullies who get away with their behaviour because they have been there forever. Management does nothing about and if anything the person being affected is actually the one that gets reprimanded and told to "make it work".
Pros
Salary was good
Cons
Bullies dont get in trouble
Their staff was so welcoming; a great opportunity for learning and growth. It might be challenging at first but there is always the satisfaction of enriching people's lives.
Awesoem all the way. Place to work . Very productive and fun work place. Management is easy to communicate with . Overall very good experience working at this hospital.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Trillium Health Partners?
The system is very easy to follow; the training instruction is impressive. Coworkers are very supportive and no judgment for a Newby. I love working here.
Trillium Health Partners is a big health organization. I have been given the opportunity to learn in my technical field. Many members of staff have a good team spirit in the work environment.
very conveniently located close to transit systems and highways made getting to work very easy. management is friendly and always willing to help. overall great place to work I recommend!
Everyone helps each other. I enjoy working here everyday. I love my job and my co- workers.Everyday is a new learning day. My work life balance is also good.
Work was extremely meaningful as it directly impacts the lives of people. Everyone at the organization are high-achievers and laser focused. Management is always there to help.
I have never worked in an environment this stifling. If you are looking for a job where your skills and knowledge are of top value.. look elsewhere. I am counting the days until I can quit, I dread coming to work. Hard to find staff that are not in competition and even harder to persevere through superficial nonsense. Please don't apply. Save your sanity.. Beautiful from the outside, however.
Well compensated but inconsistent in hours Not all departments have good work life balance schedule. Some team leads are reasonable and some are not. Politics in union environment
Clean, friendly environment. Staff is organized. New Ortho wing is great. Good place to work if your in Mississauga. I enjoyed doing my placement at this hospital.
Best job I ever had. Credit Valley Hospital staff are the most wonderful people. Management is very friendly. Really upset I moved and had to leave!
Overall a great place to work. Trillium is a leading healthcare provider in the Mississauga region of Ontario. My immediate manager is very good and fair leader. He always has our best interest in mind. He give us his team full autonomy to run our operations with accountable responsibility, which is made clear by proper goal setting and realistic expectations. Overall a great place to work.
Nice people to work with. Mind your own business and you will be fine. Management is okay. There is always chances to move up in the company and you can move around from one hospital to another for work.