Trillium Health Partners

Trillium Health Partners Employee Reviews

Canada200 reviews
Excellent place to work
The system is very easy to follow; the training instruction is impressive. Coworkers are very supportive and no judgment for a Newby. I love working here.
Good work Culture and a Respectful Environment
Trillium Health Partners is a big health organization.
I have been given the opportunity to learn in my technical field.

Many members of staff have a good team spirit in the work environment.
great location
very conveniently located close to transit systems and highways made getting to work very easy. management is friendly and always willing to help. overall great place to work I recommend!
Each day is a new learning
Everyone helps each other. I enjoy working here everyday. I love my job and my co- workers.Everyday is a new learning day. My work life balance is also good.
Work was extremely meaningful as it directly impacts the lives of people. Everyone at the organization are high-achievers and laser focused. Management is always there to help.
Very belittling
I have never worked in an environment this stifling. If you are looking for a job where your skills and knowledge are of top value.. look elsewhere. I am counting the days until I can quit, I dread coming to work. Hard to find staff that are not in competition and even harder to persevere through superficial nonsense. Please don't apply. Save your sanity..

Beautiful from the outside, however.
Work Life and culture
Well compensated but inconsistent in hours

Not all departments have good work life balance schedule. Some team leads are reasonable and some are not.

Politics in union environment
Clean, friendly environment. Staff is organized. New Ortho wing is great. Good place to work if your in Mississauga. I enjoyed doing my placement at this hospital.
Trillium Helath Partners
Best job I ever had. Credit Valley Hospital staff are the most wonderful people. Management is very friendly. Really upset I moved and had to leave!
a good reliable and stable employer
Overall a great place to work. Trillium is a leading healthcare provider in the Mississauga region of Ontario. My immediate manager is very good and fair leader. He always has our best interest in mind. He give us his team full autonomy to run our operations with accountable responsibility, which is made clear by proper goal setting and realistic expectations. Overall a great place to work.
Nice people to work with. Mind your own business and you will be fine. Management is okay. There is always chances to move up in the company and you can move around from one hospital to another for work.
Very difficult to get full time position
hours vary depending on the week very hard to budget your life.
If you want a full time position good luck cause it will go to a senior person due to union. Little to no room for growth

no work life balance
Heavy nurse patient ratio
It is a job that needs to support nurses. Patient advocacy is wonderful but nurses do burnout. There has to be balance or nurses turnover will remain high and costly to the organization. Ethicists and medical practitioners have to work harder on assessing patients that truly has a good shot at quality life.
Great place
The hospital is very big and has variety of volunteers, doctors, nurses, and ER people. It gets busy during the day and a little bit stressful when families and patients come in.
It was not a fun place to work.
I started to work there in August of 2011, base upon the treatment there I suffered anxiety and depression. When I tried to get management to look into the treatment they fired me. I notice that the minorities were treated differently in the accounting department, in the short time I was there three minorities were let go.
Cons
Management is like cult they stick together even when there a bad situation.
Poor work ethics from Management
BEWARE everything may seem ok...but underneath lies horrible organization full of nepotism & bullies as managers. I wasted 6 yrs of my life here. I can't believe many Mangers are allowed to work here because alot of them are not even educated enough to have their jobs. Human resources? They don't even exist here at Trillium.

Every millennial who is either raised or born here in Canada in my unit left. The mangers doesn't like people who speak UP that can defend themselves...
Pros
close to the highways, nurses are passionate
Cons
bad Managers, HR not good. Boring suburban Hospital, no culture.
Productive, Teaching and Learning
Collaborative Team, Supportive staffs, Good workplace culture, teaching environment, upscale e-Learning Environment for staff as well as patient care.
Pros
Good Environment
Ok place to work
Management is unresponsive. You have to consistantly be on them to get back to you for simple things. Staff is friendly. Part time employees have zero benefits, no sick days or vacation days.
fun to work
THP is a great place to work.
working from home needs accountability and self-disciplined ability.

Prioritize admit cases and manage the workload in a reasonable pace.

Communicate with team in a regular base.

Finish code refresh courses and hospital mandatory learning courses in time.
Terrible management and training capabilities in the ED
Unclear, unorganized initial set ups by the hospital. Right hand doesn't know what the left hand is doing.

Told consistently that I was doing a great job, then told by management that I wasn't. Differing policies between hospitals not gone over and caused issues with patient care.

Inflexible training available, even for pt or casual staff. Of course, no benefits and little chance of advancing to fte.
Good but still needs advancements
Busy high paces acute hospital. Its has a great management team but can sometimes be top heavy in relation to management. Focuses on innovation and learning. But some limitations to existing staff.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Trillium Health Partners. Our community is ready to answer.