Trillium Health Partners Employee Reviews

Love working at Trillium
Health Information Management Clerk (Current Employee) –  Health Information Management5 July 2018
Trillium Health Partners has made a name for themselves as we take great pride and care in putting patients and their families first- always. It's a respectful place to work and it's perfect for work-life balance.
Productive place to work,
Switchboard Attendant (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON15 June 2018
Great place to work, wonderful team, good workplace culture, Management is supportive, Good pay scale and lots of room for growth professionally. Switchboard is a very busy, fast paced environment.
n/a
Registered Practical Nurse- 1E Medicine (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON12 June 2018
I currently do not wish to provide a workplace review on my currently employer. There are many pros and cons to every work/ employment agency that each person encounters
Supportive colleagues
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON11 June 2018
Adequate staffing is an ongoing concern. We work with an ever-growing and aging population. It matter who your co-workers are and this unit is supportive.
Excellent Hospital to work for.
Coordinating/Charge Nurse (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON11 June 2018
Excellent support from management
Various opportunities for professional growth
Great Teamwork and staff
Excellent inter professional collaboration opportunities
Fun and Educational Experience
Hospital Elderly Life Program Volunteer (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON7 June 2018
I currently volunteer with the Trillium Health Partners in the Elderly Life department. In my experience so far, I have learned a lot about patient care, data entry as well as some physio exercises. Trillium Health Partners have given me an opportunity to learn new skills as well as polish my existing skills.
Productive and fun place to work.
Patient Services Attendant, Intensive Care Unit (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON28 May 2018
Working in ICU, is worth it. But it's not the icu that you night know. it's a very heavy unit, too much lifting, boosting. it's a place were an injury can start.
Co-op
Human Recourses (Co-op) (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON28 May 2018
Great job with a lot of responsibility and space to learn. I was a phone interview her and enjoyed my time at trillium health partners. would recommend HighSchool co-op.
Desktop Support Analyst (Team Lead) (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON11 May 2018
Nice place to work. Good Team. Work Environment is good. People are so caring and easy to work. Learned New Technologies and new Ideas at this work place.
Nice facilities
OTA/PTA (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON6 May 2018
The new wing of the hospital is well laid out and allows for top notch care for patients and efficient work flow for staff. Nice large rooms for patients.
exciting and fun place to work in
Assistant (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON4 May 2018
it was a wonderful place to work at and I enjoyed working with the nurses and Allied team. I helped the nurses and the patients when they needed me and I always enjoyed learning new things.
Pros
always learning new things
Cons
Never get small breaks
Overall friendly environment.
Hospitality Porter (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON13 April 2018
Overall friendly environment. Transport patients to and from appointments. Good benefits . Down side: Management tend to micro- manage.
internship expereince
Research Assistant (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON4 April 2018
enjoyable internship experience with very experienced nurses and hospital staff. able to provide stats that caused a change in the occupational and professional lives of a nurse
Getting more stressful with less nurses and resources
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON2 April 2018
Looking for a smaller workplace environment. Higher volumes greater acuity and less time spent on personal patient care is what drives me out of my current position.
Hospital pharmacy after 25 years has become routine would like opportunities to teach more
Registered Pharmacy Tecbnician (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON22 March 2018
Working as a pharmacy technician for over 25 years has kept me employed and I had opportunities in the hospital field to assist me professionally and personally.
patient coordinator
Patient Education Volunteer (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON16 March 2018
I volunteered at Trillium Health Partners part-time (More than a year)

Pros

Well known for service provided to patients.

Cons

Great place to work so no cons

Advice to Management

Great management
Professional Environment
Communications Advisor (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON6 March 2018
Very fast paced, busy, great team work though.

The work-life balance can be a challenge.

Very supportive team environment.

Very high expectations from leaders can occur frequently.
Every class was different and interesting!
Childbirth Educator (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON4 March 2018
I loved working as a Childbirth Educator for this hospital. The adult students were a joy to teach and were very interested in learning all about what to expect during labour, birth, postpartum and breastfeeding.

Every class was a different dynamic, depending on the participants. Some were introverted, some were extroverts, some were very keen to learn, and some (especially the dads-to-be) were bored! I learned quickly that you can't please everyone, so just do the very best you can to make classes fun and interesting and use humour as an ice-breaker. People would often come to me after class to express how much they enjoyed the class and that my humour made it fun, interesting and the time went fast. Occasionally, I received a standing ovation, which always took me by surprise!

Due to cost, the hospital decided to discontinue offering Prenatal Classes, so sadly, I was let go. I still miss teaching and interacting with others, but because I am not a nurse, it is impossible for me to teach for any of the Regional Health Units, and there are no local hospitals offering Prenatal Classes.
Pros
Lots of diversity, lots of top quality materials to use for teaching.
Cons
Having to set up and tear down for each class.
Engaging and productive workplace
H.E.L.P Research Program - Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON9 February 2018
I was volunteering once a week for four hours. During the four hours I would either work with dementia patients by providing them with cognitive and physical therapy, and collect and record data that tracks the cognitive progression of the patients

I learned how to better communicate with others. I had to work with patients that have a mental illness and I had to learn their needs and provide service based on those needs.
Since I was in charge of collecting and recording data, I learned how to track and analyze data collected

The hardest part of the job was to see a patient that has been part of the program for a long time and not get better. But the best part of the job is going back to a patient and them remembering who you are and getting better through their time in the program.
Good work/volunteer environment
Student Volunteer (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON26 January 2018
Excellent management toward volunteers and student volunteers. It was a great environment to work in and most of the Trillium Health Partners' staff have been helpful to any of my needs.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Trillium Health Partners. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2