Trillium Health Care Products

Trillium Health Care Products Employee Reviews

Relaxed and a productive work place , management supports its employees , would recommend. What i like the most about working at Trillium is the commute time to work is very less.
I have no issues with the work atmosphere at Trillium HCP. My position is a very busy position with extended hours and on call coverages. The most enjoyable part of my current position is the working with the employees and troubleshooting and resolving issues.
Pros
Job Security
Cons
I may be relocating to Kingston
Trillium Healthcare Products is a good organization but it needs to improve on employee relations and morale. Especially during production campaigns. 1
Pros
Flexible management
Cons
Old facility
Management will tell you everyone will be rotating from bench to media preparation. There will be no training plan set out and no time for training. Employees will be anxious to train you on ONLY media preparation and nothing else. You will autoclave garage forever. This is a small company with small town mentality and lots of negative gossip. The supervisor will yell, curse, swear and bad mouth everyone.
Average or above pay, average or below benefits, no pension, profit sharing plan that sometimes pays out. Poor company morale, company cafeteria. I need to write more letters so here.
Pros
Cafeteria
Cons
Monotonous
Work was a 12 hours shift that rotates every couple days with a couple days off every week. Unless you manage to get on a strictly day or night shift you will either have no life or no sleep. The work was relatively easy loading plastic containers for over the counter medicine into machines, checking for bad products, fixing jams, cleaning equipment and packing products. If you're a temp you only make minimum wage but full- time employees make about twice that. Getting a permanent contract can be difficult though.
Pros
Well paid, lots of avilable hours
Cons
shifts are 12 hours on a rotating schedule
Not enough employees to complete tasks.Upper management will not hire the amount of employees that are needed to run the facility. Make it happen attitude.The workplace culture is awful.The people that work at Trillium are great.
Pros
Cons
Many
Good company with great benefits. Learnt a lot of new things in wet chemistry. Good management. Less work pressure. Multicultural environment and a fun place to work .
As much as I've loved my job in the past at Trillium, the new management changes have not been good. It is going in a direction that I find myself not loving it anymore and i feel it is time to move on to better things.
Pros
wages
Cons
While the company does well enough, there seems to be a disconnect between upper management and the rest of the employees, with no clear direction or reason for projects implemented. Good people to work with, but morale is fairly low due to this disconnect.
a typical work day for me was the key contact person for all incoming calls to the facility, assist multiple departments complete daily tasks and job functions, e.g. complete training documents, open and sort daily mail, assist HR/Payroll with timesheets. Set up meetings and reserve boardrooms for these meetings, set up catering when required. Greet visitors coming in to facility. Key contact for all logbooks thru out facility, assembling, issuing, returning and logging into database. Learned how to organize my time and tasks to be completely efficiently and on a timely basis to meet managers/employees needs. Co-workers are all very enjoyable to work with. I enjoyed everything about my job.
Trillium is a manufacturing company that makes pharmaceuticals. With 3 main production areas of liquids, semi solids and solids, for the most part every area was very similar a lot of inspecting products, packaging ect. I worked through an agengy called Manpower. I was on rotation between days and afternoons, when i was on days i would no by lunch time (noon) if i had to work the next day or not, if i was on afternoons i had to wait from 12-1:30 to no if i was working or not. Day shifts were 7-3:30 and afternoon shifts were 3-11:30, half hour lunch was not paid. Sometimes there would also be people needed for midnights, 11-7:30 and 12 hours which were 7-7. I learned how to work as a team and to communicate well with others and that communication is extremely important when working on a team. I also learned how to get into a rythm when working, so could get work done efficiently. Also to ask questions if confused by anything. Management wasn't horrible but it was hard to budget when some weeks I would be working 48 hours and others I would working 4, there was no garenteed hours, and the schedule was day to day. Hardest part was just juggling the schedule, and not knowing when to do things in life outside of work. The most enjoyable thing for me was talking to the other people there through the agency and hearing there stories and getting to know there routine and how they liked to operate, so would could work as a more effiecent team.
Pros
good pay for job
Cons
schedule