Trillium College Employee Review

View all Trillium College reviews

Relaxed, enjoyable environment.
Spa Clinic Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Oshawa, ON24 July 2013
Cashing out clients, assisting students in a learning environment, booking appointments.
From my experience thus far, I have learned how to step in a teaching and management role.
My coworkers are fantastic, always there to help and listen.
The hardest part of my job is inspiring the students to actually want to be at school and be motivated to learn.
The most enjoyable part of my job would be seeing students grow and become the best they can be.

Other Trillium College Employee Reviews

Avoid
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Oshawa, ON30 April 2018
Avoid this place of business at all costs. Whether your staff or student. Just stay away. They are the worst company out there. Shady. Don't pay their employees. Don't care about anyone but themselves
Poor management with no Job security
Accounting and Application Software Instructor (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON5 April 2018
Normal working hours is 7:30 am to 5:30 pm depending on the daily schedule.
What I learned: I was surprised to learned that management focus more on money than providing education to students.

Management: Management style is extremely poor with no specific procedure and directions to discharge duties. Sometimes they can scheduled you to teach a course the next day.

Workplace culture was good and Co-workers were nice, friendly, supportive and always looking out for each other

Hardest part of the job was that management and student constantly making unrealistic demands. Sometimes, class will start and there were no textbooks; even though students have already paid for the books.

The most enjoyable part of the job was working with nice co-workers. Good pay if one work full time and possess a bachelors or higher degree. Using software to teach online accounting and Microsoft Office course was great learning opportunity for me.