Trillium College Employee Review

View all Trillium College reviews

Rewarding work and great team environment.
Managing Director (Current Employee) –  Oshawa, ON3 June 2013
Trillium College is a rewarding and challenging place to work. I have always found my work very rewarding and the truth is that we, in the Private Career College Sector make a very large impact on our communities at large. We do this by providing people with the knowledge and skills required to become gainfully employed and productive members of society. Working with the team at Oshawa has been a pleasure. We have truly overcome some remarkable challenges.
Pros
Great co-operative work environment within the campus.
Cons
Long hours and long commute

Other Trillium College Employee Reviews

Avoid
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Oshawa, ON30 April 2018
Avoid this place of business at all costs. Whether your staff or student. Just stay away. They are the worst company out there. Shady. Don't pay their employees. Don't care about anyone but themselves
Poor management with no Job security
Accounting and Application Software Instructor (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON5 April 2018
Normal working hours is 7:30 am to 5:30 pm depending on the daily schedule.
What I learned: I was surprised to learned that management focus more on money than providing education to students.

Management: Management style is extremely poor with no specific procedure and directions to discharge duties. Sometimes they can scheduled you to teach a course the next day.

Workplace culture was good and Co-workers were nice, friendly, supportive and always looking out for each other

Hardest part of the job was that management and student constantly making unrealistic demands. Sometimes, class will start and there were no textbooks; even though students have already paid for the books.

The most enjoyable part of the job was working with nice co-workers. Good pay if one work full time and possess a bachelors or higher degree. Using software to teach online accounting and Microsoft Office course was great learning opportunity for me.